PDA

View Full Version : BF3 Hack - Getting started

ProGamer
06-02-2012, 03:03 PM
Hi Guys!

This may seem very silly, but I'm very new to this. I'm just wanting to find out as to how I can get started and how to purchase?

Can someone also confirm that the hack is up to date with the current patch and pb edition, to avoid being banned?

Kindest Regards.

Poheart
06-02-2012, 05:14 PM
Wrong section....

To get started..
Go to http://www.tmcheats.com/forums/payments.php
Select TM Battlefield Pack/TM Master Pack and the period of time to use the hack from drop-down list,and hit 'Order'
(P.S: with '*' mean that subscription is recurring,After the initial subscription period is complete, the subscription will automatically be renewed with a new charge.)
Press 'Order Using paypal',and you will re-direct to paypal.proceed the instruction that PayPal indicate you,Once you finished payment,you will redirect to this site again
If Payment successfully confirmed by TMCheats,you will be Subscriber instantly,otherwise,you will still appear as 'Registered'
If you are Subscriber,go to 'SUBSCRIBERS ONLY'->'TM Streamer' Forum and there are loads of information to help you get started to use the hack.

Regard
-Poheart

bkwik1972
06-20-2012, 02:22 AM
Hi

If I want to subscribe to either Battlefield Pack or TM Master Pack, it would definitely support the Battlefield 3 Premium as well?

Regards

Ben.

Harry
06-20-2012, 03:02 PM
the hack works whit all the Bf3 pack's.bf3.le,premium

ProGamer
06-20-2012, 03:19 PM
Hey Ben,

As a fellow user of this service I can say Yes it will I use it on both non Premium and Premium account it works fine.

Regards.

Oskar1255
06-20-2012, 07:42 PM
I dont think so ;/ maybe maybe.

Avoloos
06-20-2012, 11:04 PM
Yea, Premium is just like an addon to BF3 and the Hack is for BF3, as those Addons are no new game, just plain Maps and features it will support all.

Also both packages will let you get/load/use the BF3 hack.

Poheart
06-21-2012, 03:43 AM
Hi

If I want to subscribe to either Battlefield Pack or TM Master Pack, it would definitely support the Battlefield 3 Premium as well?

Regards

Ben.
Yes,the hack work fine with Battlefield 3 Premium map.

tonxwnw
06-21-2012, 05:54 AM
TM Battlefield Pack
This subscription will grant you access to ALL our battlefield forums, this includes BF3, BC2, BF2, BF2142, P4F and Heroes!

Hi

Regards

Ben.

shunshi2
06-21-2012, 01:11 PM
i am really interested in trying this bf3 cheat i came from this site 187 wich should be the nr 1 hack for bf3 cheats and this site (tmcheats.com) is nr 6 here have a look: Battlefield 3 Hacks: List of BF3 Hacks and Aimbots (http://www.ranker.com/list/top-10-battlefield-3-hacks-or-bf3-hacks/game-hacks?page=1) well i got banned when i used the 187ci cheat so i had to buy a new bf3 cd key:( my question to your guys will i get banned when i use your cheat?

Oskar1255
06-22-2012, 08:00 PM
We are stay undetected :)