PDA

View Full Version : Very good!

glard
03-31-2014, 03:22 PM
This is the first hack I bought! I bought it exactly a week ago and my account is still alive. Ok, I use ESP all the time, aimbot only sometimes and without NoSpread. That's everything I use. I tried the aimbot once with NoSpread but it is pretty bad (I couldn't hit guys when they were running and jumping O.o), Aimbot with sniper is the same, I just can't hit the enemies! Anyways pretty good hack! Like the ESP, of course a few new features (item box ESP, .....) would be pretty nice but anyway it's pretty good. Of course better without hacks :D. So yeah, I don't use NoClip (I fear a ban) so yeah what else can I say? I'm using full ESP, aimbot, NoRecoil and PanicQuit (when a group of 10 are running towards me, as I said I fear a ban) and everything is pretty nice. Ok I get killed a lot by other hackers (Now you see that they are hacking xD) but that doesn't matter.

This hack gets a 7/10 because I think the aimbot could be stronger on range (P90 doesn't do damage at about 100 m) and accuracy (as I said when people are running and jumping you don't hit 'em) and there could be some more ESP features (item box ESP, possibility to turn off some weapons (when I select weapons I don't want to see where flashlights and flare guns are :D).