PDA

View Full Version : My Review for TMCheats.com

Olmoody
05-05-2014, 09:22 PM
First of all i want to say, that its not the perfect hack, sometimes it fails, sometimes some featurs wont work.
But at all its the best cheat i used in the last 2 Years. I never got VAC banned by using this hack.
While i used it in CSGO it took like 5 hours to get me Overwatch banned (Ragehacking), with other hacks i got
banned after like 1 hour (VAC Ban). Even if the aimbot is shooting against the CT Spawn - B Spot wall on Dust 2
and there is no NoSpread feature, its a great hack for it, you just need to learn how to deal with it.
(made a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0gdKvGWTOk&hd=1 ).
The Customer Suppot is awesome too, i never got a provider before who is changing the subscription, so i
changed the Hack to an ISS hack because my friends started playing ISS instead of CSGO, it only took like 4
hours and it was changed.
The ISS Hack is great too, it took me like 3 hours of ragehacking (with NoClip and Enemyshield) to get
banned, so i had a lot of fun with 4 Accounts before i stoped playing it because there are too many
other Ragehackers.Then i decided to ask for a subscriptionchange because i still got a Modern Warfare 3
Account. They changed it again and i play with the cheat till now and i still didnt got banned by VAC (I used
every Feature the hack has, even Godmode and Teleporthack) and im still not banned. I never met a cheater with
a better cheat, everytime a cheater was in the lobby i had atleast a score of 50:4.

My advise: Buy this awesome Cheat! Even if its not always the best and its bugging somtimes/some features are not
working its the best hack ive found so far, try it out, play as you want and win as you want.