PDA

View Full Version : Infestation is currently undetectable?

trollbp
06-02-2014, 11:09 AM
I want to buy the hack of infestation, but not want to be banned in one day. I can only use ESP for at least a month without being banned? Thanks.

06-02-2014, 01:27 PM
The Cheat is not detected, But you still have to be aware that FF is a stats based system that sucks Dick and is flawed beyond belief , the FF makers think it is awesome because they get paid for it, but it is actually kicking legit players which I think is hilarious

you just need to be careful as a live dev is watching, all the Forum mods are now in game and they report and you are banned without further action

Roflmaozor
06-03-2014, 02:54 AM
I want to buy the hack of infestation, but not want to be banned in one day. I can only use ESP for at least a month without being banned? Thanks.

Hello sir, welcome to TMCheats. As for your questions, the hack it's self cannot be "detected" as Punkbuster has been removed from the game. Our hack was only detected once in over a year and a half in the first place which is amazing. As for now, the only way you can be banned, is if you abuse the hack and make it easy for Fairfight to notice you that your using a cheat. I wouldn't say a month however with only ESP, but a couple weeks maybe. It's very hard to predict because of what you might do / not do, etc. By the way, when opening the hack menu in-game or at character screen, please press "F6" instead of "Insert" to avoid a potential ban by Fairfight. You can always change the button to what ever like you as well in the last tab of the menu. If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to ask us, thank you, and happy hacking!

Roflmaozor

trollbp
06-05-2014, 09:56 AM
Hello sir, welcome to TMCheats. As for your questions, the hack it's self cannot be "detected" as Punkbuster has been removed from the game. Our hack was only detected once in over a year and a half in the first place which is amazing. As for now, the only way you can be banned, is if you abuse the hack and make it easy for Fairfight to notice you that your using a cheat. I wouldn't say a month however with only ESP, but a couple weeks maybe. It's very hard to predict because of what you might do / not do, etc. By the way, when opening the hack menu in-game or at character screen, please press "F6" instead of "Insert" to avoid a potential ban by Fairfight. You can always change the button to what ever like you as well in the last tab of the menu. If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to ask us, thank you, and happy hacking!

Roflmaozor

Thanks, last question, NoClip and Enemy Shield (Used in players occasionally) is also detected by FF?