PDA

View Full Version : How to see if there is an anticheat

MasterLooser15
06-21-2014, 10:35 PM
basicly i would only like to know how i can check, if the game has VAC enabled.
i am playing alot of early access games, currently i am trying to get something out of the game " beasts of prey "

the question is, did they plugin vac already or not?

thanks for any useful help <3

Cheers,
MasterLooser.

PatientZero
06-21-2014, 10:58 PM
For beasts of prey I know it uses VAC.

I use the steam forums to find out where and what the latest anticheats for games are :P

Also MasterLooser - It would be cool to see you make stomping land videos again.

MasterLooser15
06-22-2014, 12:18 AM
ye i might make another video.

ye i just found out they are using it :( makes me sad xD

Christianmv
06-25-2014, 09:29 PM
I hate VAC - They always have the best ways at banning people.
what are you talking about vac is shit fairfight is op with punkbuster Kappa Kappa

Nwpiano
02-03-2015, 10:35 AM
basicly i would only like to know how i can check, if the game has VAC enabled.
i am playing alot of early access games, currently i am trying to get something out of the game " beasts of prey "

the question is, did they plugin vac already or not?

thanks for any useful help <3

Cheers,
MasterLooser.

Hey all Anticheat protected servers are required to Show it. theres multiple sites informing about the games using anticheats and so on but heres a VAC statement.

Servers are VAC protected if the following notification is displayed when joining a server - "Note: This server is VAC secured. Cheating will result in a permanent ban". A visual representation of this notification may be found here (http://s132.photobucket.com/user/Sierra_Oscar_2006/media/VAC.jpg.html). The VAC shield is also displayed on the Steam server browser to indicate if a specific server is VAC protected. A visual representation of the VAC shield in the Steam server browser may be found here (http://s132.photobucket.com/user/Sierra_Oscar_2006/media/VAC2w.jpg.html).
Cheers.

amigos
02-06-2015, 10:27 AM
I did something like that in my monster size randomizer mutator.
Here are the 2 primary functions in that.
Perhaps something in there will help you:
Code: