PDA

View Full Version : My Opinion about the hack and Fairfight

Fski09
06-23-2014, 08:25 AM
The Hack is the best out there,
I realy enjoy it but (even if i have 20 Accounts in backup :p ) Fairfight banns me to quickly i only use the aimbot and never nocliped or tele or superjumped.
I accted like an legit player.
The only thing i can think about is what features are detected by fairfight ^.^.
If you wat to hack like a pro this is your best choose.
Hack:OP
Fairfigt:Sucks

kennedy10921
06-28-2014, 04:59 AM
do you know what hack fairfight detect?

PatientZero
07-01-2014, 03:58 PM
Just incase you do not understand fully what fairfight is:
FairFight is a serverside anticheat which detects statistics and not which cheats are injected clientside.
FairFight cannot be bypassed as it is not an anticheat as such but nothing more than the recording of how you play, every player you kill, every step you take, every move you make.
Using the hacks such as: ZombieShield, Aimbot, No Spread, No Clip, No Recoil etc. will end up in your account being permanently banned eventually. One report is all it takes for an Infestation or FairFight employee to check into your account and your account statistics, if these statistics are not legitimate, like how fast you kill zombies and players, your account WILL be closed for cheating.
This does not make TMCheats bad in any-way. This is because FairFight, as stated above, cannot be bypassed due to it being serversided. If another cheat says you can bypass FairFight, they are falsely advertising as it is impossible.

Anyway,

Thanks for the review - Have fun cheating :D