PDA

View Full Version : Best hacks ever

glen0130
07-30-2014, 05:03 AM
I bought these hacks yesterday an i already got one account banned testing the aimbot xD.
it took fairfight about 7 hours of complete hacking to catch me though and i was using all the features to my advantage.
I did notice the aimbot for the snipers wasnt aiming directly at the people with aimbot turned on and no fall damage dosnt work i dont know if i didnt do it right.
10/10 btw what should i use if i dont want to get banned?

PatientZero
07-30-2014, 11:07 AM
I bought these hacks yesterday an i already got one account banned testing the aimbot xD.
it took fairfight about 7 hours of complete hacking to catch me though and i was using all the features to my advantage.
I did notice the aimbot for the snipers wasnt aiming directly at the people with aimbot turned on and no fall damage dosnt work i dont know if i didnt do it right.
10/10 btw what should i use if i dont want to get banned?

Thanks for the review we are glad you are enjoying TMCheats!

If you wish to not get banned quickly then just use ESP and act as legit as you can whilst using cheats. This means not going directly for loot or players. If you want more information please visit this thread here: http://www.tmcheats.com/forums/f121/punkbuster-vs-fairfight-what-can-get-me-banned-42720/

I believe aimbot with snipers needs to be patched and I will double check with the other Moderators.