PDA

View Full Version : I am concerned.

mkihelp
08-01-2012, 01:32 AM
I am interested in getting the BF3 hacks however.. It seems a little fishy seeming how when I click on the order button it is simply for a "SUBSCRIPTION" to the forum... HMM..(Not The Hack) not to mention I have already come across many fakes and been screwed once before. Can someone please clarify what will happen if I pay. (Is there really a hack??) "Video isn't proof" I can edit a video better than you guys so that being said. Make me non-skeptical.

Tom M
08-01-2012, 04:32 AM
We sell forum access instead of cheats to avoid getting DMCA's from EA/other game companies. The hack is undetected and fully functional.

MoLkus
08-01-2012, 05:18 AM
I can ensure - working hack & totally real every time I play.

RekkGaming
08-01-2012, 06:44 AM
Just to let you know. PayPal insures what you buy online so you could just claim the money back, Anyway theres no need to cause this is real, Cant you tell buy how activethe forum is, And the amount of active members. TMC is 100% legit check out the video section, Battlefield 3 (http://www.tmcheats.com/forums/f51/)

IceFrog
08-01-2012, 10:00 AM
I am interested in getting the BF3 hacks however.. It seems a little fishy seeming how when I click on the order button it is simply for a "SUBSCRIPTION" to the forum... HMM..(Not The Hack) not to mention I have already come across many fakes and been screwed once before. Can someone please clarify what will happen if I pay. (Is there really a hack??) "Video isn't proof" I can edit a video better than you guys so that being said. Make me non-skeptical.

It's the same for all cheat sites.

You buy access to the private forums , where you then get the hacks.

Oskar1255
08-01-2012, 10:13 AM
Our Payments system is 100% Safe. (PayPal) WHY PAYPAL? USING PAYPAL MANAGING YOUR ACCOUNT It's safer, it's faster and it's everywhere. Use PayPal to shop at thousands of web-sites, knowing that your financial details are never shared. ;)

http://www.bearsmarinedevelopments.com.au/images/Payment_methods.JPG

bighaxor69
08-07-2012, 07:38 PM
I just joined a couple days ago and.. oh yes.. there's a hack.. and it's very very good!

ProGamer
08-07-2012, 08:48 PM
We understand and appreciate your concerns. But TM Cheats is completely legit and many will vouch for that.

We hope to see you on the battlefield!

Kindest Regards.

radioactiv
08-08-2012, 03:16 AM
As someone who's paid $200+ for the 'lifetime' hacks, I can also confirm that they aren't just legit, but also the best ones around.
Cheers,
A penguin talented enough to play video games. :D

zerocelcius
08-08-2012, 12:37 PM
mkihelp, I don't know what your poison is when it comes to FPS games, but the longer you hesitate you're sure missing out on some killer hacks!
Hope to see you as a subscriber soon :)

Oskar1255
08-08-2012, 07:25 PM
As someone who's paid $200+ for the 'lifetime' hacks, I can also confirm that they aren't just legit, but also the best ones around.
Cheers,
A penguin talented enough to play video games. :D

You can do legit if you want. Just only change settings:)

zarazaa
08-09-2012, 02:51 PM
The hack is real and is excellent! I have it now for over a month or so and I am very happy with it.

Typhus
08-09-2012, 03:57 PM
I loved it, was with TMC when Tom was struggling with detections - kept my sub, and now im a Lifetimer :) guess it shows you how much i love it. ive tried other places