PDA

View Full Version : [APPLICATION] Promoter for TMCheats

irgendwas
11-29-2014, 10:18 PM
Hello Dear TMC Community

I apply to become a Promoter for TMCheats. I know TMC since like 2 Years now and really enjoy the hacks.
I know how to make Videos (of course with using an Intro (if I get one from TMC), using a watermark, using good music and using good effects) and would make minimum 1 Video / Week and up to 5+ Videos / Month.
I have enough games to hack on, so that's not a problem.
I also have a good enough PC to show the hacks in a good quality. I also made a little Video yet (not the best tbh):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJ_2li4dZyg

1080p of course

I think I would stream the hacks too, if you guys want to :)

I promoted TMC yet a bit, some people asked for them yet were I were playing with them (I gave him the link of couse ;))
I am using TMC as a Clantag on my first Steam Account too and "tmcheats.net" is my steamname on another account.
I also got a friend to here and he bought hacks here too.

Informations about me

I am a hacker and gamer from germany (that's why my english is not the best) and am online on Computer every day. I know enough about hacks to help people out and so on.

My internet is good enough too

Speedtest.net by Ookla - My Results (http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3947859617)

50k Internet

This should be enough for now I guess

Regards

ImpeRa
11-29-2014, 10:44 PM
Good video man. Me like. Thanks

PatientZero
11-30-2014, 12:56 AM
Make your videos unlisted....

- - - Updated - - -

Doesn't you need a more than 50+ posts to apply?

He is not applying for a moderator position,
He is applying for a video editing rank.

KaptenMax
11-30-2014, 12:02 PM
Doesn't you need a more than 50+ posts to apply?
--------------------------------------------------------
Whops my bad Patient, sorry!

irgendwas
11-30-2014, 12:15 PM
Good video man. Me like. Thanks

Piltoverwarrior
12-01-2014, 04:42 PM
Hello, id love to have this job! im good at editing, in AE and Vegas, I can quickly render videos. I can easily apply myself to whatever is needed.
I nattivly speak English but i can speak a small bit of German if needed. I have enough games, and i like your cheats.

irgendwas
12-01-2014, 05:28 PM
Hello, id love to have this job! im good at editing, in AE and Vegas, I can quickly render videos. I can easily apply myself to whatever is needed.
I nattivly speak English but i can speak a small bit of German if needed. I have enough games, and i like your cheats.

Please open a new thread, don't apply in my thread please.
And dont copy and paste the half of mine.

MasterLooser15
12-01-2014, 06:01 PM

u need to be a sub to get mod/staff

irgendwas
12-03-2014, 04:52 PM
:D

jadusable
12-04-2014, 06:58 PM
I don't really see the effects or the good music in the video of your application even tho you mentioned them. But well, gl.

irgendwas
12-05-2014, 12:42 PM
I don't really see the effects

I never said that effects are in this video :)

or the good music

Well, I can't see the good music in the video too ... Illuminati?

PatientZero
12-05-2014, 03:20 PM
Well, I can't see the good music in the video too ... Illuminati?

This guy is a joker,
+rep.

irgendwas
12-07-2014, 01:31 AM
:D