PDA

View Full Version : BF3

prisonbreak
08-09-2012, 09:34 AM
last time it was detected was in march 2012? correct?

does this hack also have a bypass for UAC3? ( universalanticheat tool that takes screenshots )

i see in the option list no vehicle aimbot, so i assume there is no vehicle aimbot?

and the jet speed control system. Can you adjust the speed urself and it will stay that way the whole time u fly?

Harry
08-09-2012, 10:15 AM
last time it was detected was in march 2012? correct? :
correct !

does this hack also have a bypass for UAC3? ( universalanticheat tool that takes screenshots ):
it has an option for recording and you will not see the hack, but if this work for uac3 don't know. I don't cheat in leagues.

i see in the option list no vehicle aimbot, so i assume there is no vehicle aimbot?:
there is but only for the gunner not for pilot or tank driver.

and the jet speed control system. Can you adjust the speed yourself and it will stay that way the whole time u fly? : yes

Tom M
08-09-2012, 10:18 AM
The hack itself is undetected, you will have to enable the Screenshot mode to disable visuals for UAC3. Our vehicle aimbot works in all gunner seats.

Yes, the jet speed controller speed can be adjusted.

prisonbreak
08-14-2012, 12:20 PM
ok thats great can u can adjust the speed.
Are u guys still undetected? Cause a few sites have been caught the last 2 days.

Harry
08-14-2012, 12:32 PM
yes we are undetected.

szieee84
08-18-2012, 09:02 AM
I will join to this topic :)
What about the cheat works fine on PunkBuster serwers, still is undet.?
And other Question that cheat have somethink like "helping aim" mean aim on the enemy and i can kill him but i not mean aimbot ...

Oskar1255
08-18-2012, 01:37 PM
"Helping Aim" is a Aimbot setting.

prisonbreak
08-25-2012, 04:26 PM
ok i got finally my money on my paypal account.
I just got one more question.
Does the aimbot also work when you are in a LAV and in a century gun?
And does the hack have a prevention thing for pb so when pb detects it u get booted out of the game? Do u guys also have a signature prevention tool?

thx in advance

Harry
08-25-2012, 07:02 PM
not on big distance it aims a bit slow for this guns.