PDA

View Full Version : manually ban

6chenda8
08-10-2012, 12:56 AM
if i get manually ban is their anything u guy can do. does manually ban still exist

megamurfee
08-10-2012, 12:56 AM
You mean BanCandy?

6chenda8
08-10-2012, 01:00 AM
yeah bro

RekkGaming
08-10-2012, 01:01 AM
Can you explain the term "Manually Ban"

Regards
Connor

6chenda8
08-10-2012, 01:08 AM
my mate brought ***** hacks awhile ago right, and he was raging online and then i dont know like 4 month. u didnt get vac banned but his game wouldnt load after it say connect to online server. when everyone he knew including myself we could. then he brought a new copy and it straight away

RekkGaming
08-10-2012, 01:12 AM
Well "TMCheats" is undetectable, So the chance of getting banned is not likely, But if you feel that you could get banned you can get "TM Insurance" for a friendly price of $5 a month.

I hope this helps :)

Regards
Connor

6chenda8
08-10-2012, 01:16 AM
go if i buy the 6month mw3 hack does it include god mod and teleport hack, after i buy the hack with paypal how long do i have to wait before i get the hack. and do i actiavate the hack byself or do an admin need to do it for me. if i get banned how do i activate the tm insurance thing

RekkGaming
08-10-2012, 01:24 AM
Basicly you buy it through PayPal and if the payment accepts you will become activated straight away, You would also have to buy TM Insurance (If You Want It) and once all the payments are done your name will be Green, And simply download the Streamer, http://www.tmcheats.com/public/TMStreamer.zip

If you get banned you post in the "TM Insurance Forum"

Thanks
Connor

Poheart
08-10-2012, 02:22 AM
http://www.tmcheats.com/forums/f2/tm-cdkey-insurance-3483/
more for information please read the link above.

also.the chance that you got manully ban is very very low as we have got namestealer feature.

RekkGaming
08-10-2012, 02:34 AM
Anyways dude, Add me on Steam: ********* or ******* and we will go own up some mad lil kids

ruizhernaiz
08-10-2012, 02:12 PM
rekk stop telling peaple that. no hack is undetectable. if you cheat you can get ban. whit tmc you have a realy low chance to get vac or punkbuster ban. if you rage and get manual ban the insurance wont cover. tmc is the best hack page out there. there is no need to lie

Oskar1255
08-10-2012, 03:05 PM
rekk stop telling peaple that. no hack is undetectable. if you cheat you can get ban. whit tmc you have a realy low chance to get vac or punkbuster ban. if you rage and get manual ban the insurance wont cover. tmc is the best hack page out there. there is no need to lie

True.

Harry
08-10-2012, 03:30 PM
Well "TMCheats" is undetectable, So the chance of getting banned is not likely, But if you feel that you could get banned you can get "TM Insurance" for a friendly price of $5 a month.

I hope this helps :)

Regards
Connor

just for an information : no cheat is undetectable. but Tom is doing his best that it stays Undetected. and if you banned whit bancandy there is nothing we can do it is and Manuel ban and not a detection.

RekkGaming
08-10-2012, 08:59 PM
NOTE: i did say very low chance...

Thanks.

megamurfee
08-10-2012, 10:28 PM
TMCheats covers VAC bans NOT Infinity Ward bans which arent as common as VAC bans but still happen. Manual Ban= Infinity Ward ban

6chenda8
08-11-2012, 01:12 AM
so if i buy the 6 months hack for mw3, and i get manually ban. do i get to still keep the hack and so how come i cant just buy the cd key here for a like cheap price. cuz i dont even use the cd anyways. and also if i do get manually ban does anyone know hwere i get a cheap mw3.

sorry for the question i just want to be 100 sure before i even test out the hack and then buy it

ruizhernaiz
08-11-2012, 01:45 PM
so if i buy the 6 months hack for mw3, and i get manually ban. do i get to still keep the hack and so how come i cant just buy the cd key here for a like cheap price. cuz i dont even use the cd anyways. and also if i do get manually ban does anyone know hwere i get a cheap mw3.

sorry for the question i just want to be 100 sure before i even test out the hack and then buy it

in cdkeyhouse.com the cdkey for mw3 is 15$ rage all you like. is cheap and fun!