PDA

View Full Version : New guy (Noob!)

Dannyboy
08-17-2012, 05:28 PM
Hi people, new here. Carrying with me some battle scars from another Hax site. Lost 4 soldiers on BF3 since March this year due to PB detections, and I thought the time is right to try something safer and more reliable - hopefully! Love the look of this site and it seems very active, I hope I'm at the right place now. Will try out a trial version of the BF3 hack and hopefully I wont loose soldier No 5.

Poheart
08-17-2012, 05:54 PM
Thank you and enjoy this community and hack:)

carlito35
08-18-2012, 06:33 AM
Hi people, new here. Carrying with me some battle scars from another Hax site. Lost 4 soldiers on BF3 since March this year due to PB detections, and I thought the time is right to try something safer and more reliable - hopefully! Love the look of this site and it seems very active, I hope I'm at the right place now. Will try out a trial version of the BF3 hack and hopefully I wont loose soldier No 5.

Welcome dude what hack site did you lose all the keys?

Dannyboy
08-19-2012, 07:40 AM
Welcome dude what hack site did you lose all the keys?

Catalyst Hax. Nice guys and a cool hack but being detected often.

Oskar1255
08-19-2012, 02:09 PM

Last detected like 6 months ago? Catalyst Hax and other are more detectable than we.

verbatim
08-19-2012, 03:39 PM
Last detected like 6 months ago? Catalyst Hax and other are more detectable than we.

This is what he is saying.

Oskar1255
08-19-2012, 05:56 PM
This is what he is saying.
Yes i know it. I just only bump our Detection status.

carlito35
08-19-2012, 05:58 PM

Never tried that one have you Ruiz? Several sites have been detected lately and were not when we were several times. Not sure there are sites that are detected and sites that are not. For example Velocity Cheats had never been detected in BFBC2 and not for five months BF3 and there are rumors they have been detected now twice. Anyone make any sense why some get detected and some don't?

Oskar1255
08-19-2012, 06:02 PM
That's why some sites have good source code. (Good Coder)

carlito35
08-20-2012, 06:10 AM
That's why some sites have good source code. (Good Coder)

Not sure what you mean Oskar. Cites that are reputed to have good coder to not be PB detected has had several BF3 detections after a few months of no detections. We had alot of BF3 detections I mean every other day for like two or three weeks, but now have had none. I remember Tom saying back then that there were no so called "good source code" that if PB wanted you PB would get you because they have such vast resources.

Tom M
08-20-2012, 08:28 AM
This is not a paysite discussion website, other sites may be named occasionally but promoting them is NOT permitted.

Carlito35 this is your first warning.