PDA

View Full Version : Using spoofer on first playthrough

djust
02-09-2015, 08:15 PM
Could you technically use the spoofer on the first time you play H1Z1? essentially, if you got banned, they would just be banning the spoofed id, which you could just spoof it again to another ID and basically keep playing on the same account without having to buy the game again.

i don't really know how the spoofer works anyway, just seems like a concept that might work.

is the spoofer included in this pack or where are people getting it anyway?

serpicos
02-09-2015, 10:11 PM
Could you technically use the spoofer on the first time you play H1Z1? essentially, if you got banned, they would just be banning the spoofed id, which you could just spoof it again to another ID and basically keep playing on the same account without having to buy the game again.

i don't really know how the spoofer works anyway, just seems like a concept that might work.

is the spoofer included in this pack or where are people getting it anyway?

If i'm not wrong when SOE ban you they also close your station account so any way,spoof or not,in the case,you have to buy another cd key for the game
the hwid spoof is for avoid the ban and play again

MasterLooser15
02-10-2015, 04:44 AM
you could do that
spoofing from the first second of playing the game, would let you play on a different account (prolly with a different ip) legit without getting scared of a multiple account ban.
so lets say u cheat on acc xx1 and spoof the hwid since the first time u started the game.
and than u have acc xx2 which u stream with, to get famous or what not, without spoofing.

than your xx1 acc gets banned for abusive cheat usage, and you still can play on xx2 without fear.

BUT
1steam acc = 1SOE acc!
so if your first account gets banned, you can create a new account, but it wont get linked to your steam account, mean you will always get kicked out of the game = u cant play
so u will have to REBUY the game on a different steam acc, or u wait till the game is free 2play and than u can create tons of accs :D

djust
02-10-2015, 01:18 PM
Honestly, at this point, i'm not sure if i even care if I get a multiple account ban, as long as i get some sense of enjoyment for awhile.

What is the likelihood of getting banned? has anyone posted what is specifically getting them banned? If you're just using ESP, i don't see how you would get banned, but possible with aimbot (if someone like notices you totally cheating). I could see clipping through walls and major things like that getting you banned.

Anyone have insight? I'm going to get this if i know my chances aren't like insta-ban (like my unfortunate 3 hours, but epic 3 hours of hacking in Archeage).

troyortroy
02-10-2015, 07:25 PM
I would like to know this answer too. Only thing I really want is the ESP, Looking for bullets suck lol

Apple
02-13-2015, 04:22 AM
I've yet to use anything high-risk. ..on my main account. ..200 hrs and no ban with out spoofer. ...and wait 6hrs after Tom updates to use hacks.....safety net..other two account used spoofer and use high risk 70 hrs...between the two still no ban ...

troyortroy
02-13-2015, 05:23 PM
I've yet to use anything high-risk. ..on my main account. ..200 hrs and no ban with out spoofer. ...and wait 6hrs after Tom updates to use hacks.....safety net..other two account used spoofer and use high risk 70 hrs...between the two still no ban ...

Well I think that was the answer I was looking for. Thanks Apple

sicknezz
02-13-2015, 10:17 PM
Basicly you just have to Fear the Reports from Players, i don't think you will get banned from a serverside Detection (it could be with a big delay but i don't think so) since i ragespeed/teleport all over the map for over 200+ Hours now and still on my first Account.
Im just not that stupid to get cought by other Players LOL.

If someone sees you Cheating, your doing it WRONG! (Only exception is if you just want to rage-hack-kill anything and anyone but thats another story ;))