PDA

View Full Version : M H1Z1 Review

hdmoneyshot
02-15-2015, 04:13 PM
i came to this site last night after i had a 4 day bad experience with (IWC) i payed for the hack and couldn't run it and the admins where not helpful at all.do not go to these!!!!

on the other hand TMCheats.....i looked at site last night n saw i few bad comments bout bans n what not but that's the risk we all take so. i though ill pay for this and see if i can actually get it working :/ was bit nervous after last site tbh. i payed and got the big DOWNLOAD button :D i pressed it and the steps are reli easy to follow what i like because iam a noob at all this lol 2 mins in and i HAVE the hack :D i was shocked it was so easy and that it actually worked with out me asking for admin help.

overall i would rate this site a 10/10 and would recommend. not had chance to talk to any admins yet because the steps helped enough but i plan to :D
great job to this site and iam reli happy with the hack :D

P.S any tips on not getting banned would be appreciate it :D

thanks
Anthony;);)

CigarBro
02-16-2015, 04:22 AM
People call you Rick by any chance?

hdmoneyshot
02-16-2015, 04:55 AM
People call you Rick by any chance?

y do you ask this?

CigarBro
02-17-2015, 04:59 AM
y do you ask this?

Because I am pretty sure if they do I know you. :cool: I know someone who uses that same name as you have right now.

hdmoneyshot
02-17-2015, 05:46 AM
Because I am pretty sure if they do I know you. :cool: I know someone who uses that same name as you have right now.

whats yr steam name? do you also have the hacks?

sicknezz
02-17-2015, 08:23 PM
He is a lifetimer, he has all hacks ;D

btw im pretty sure i killed you much times today^^ you should get some how to hack advices XD

CigarBro
02-18-2015, 02:59 AM
whats yr steam name? do you also have the hacks?

We aren't friends on steam. I'm assuming people call you Rick though?