PDA

View Full Version : H1Z1 Hack 101

ItWasentME
02-16-2015, 09:01 AM
Recently Tom updated the hack which is one of the best if not the BEST update. (The man is a genius)
He has added few new features, which includes the one shot instant kill. Now if you're breaking the bank and are running out of money to keep on buying keys or just don't want to get banned for the gazzilionth time please avoid using the following features.

High Risk:
No clip
Speed
Teleport
Magic bullet

As these are logged server side and are the main things the Devs are on the lookout for.

ESP perfectly safe.

As for the Aimbot it is perfectly safe, although I would recommend disabling Ninja and turning Instakill off as a precaution, in the recent hack update it is OP and it even blows cars up in one shot from any weapon, yes even with the bow(which I think is awesome and hilarious at the same time)

As this is logged server side as well, for example:
Player xx01 killed player xx02 (in vehicle) with bow hit 1x
Or
Player xx01 killed player xx02 with bow hit 1x - 300 meters.

Now yes it's hard to see it if it's done once in a while but if you're killing everyone 1 shot from 400 meters away it will raise red flags and it will be easier for the Devs to spot..and as well all probably know by now the H1Z1 are updating more and more frequently. The game has improved drastically and they are beefing up the ban hammer.

Again this is for people who don't want to get banned or cannot afford to get banned. All you other hardcore cheaters rage on ;)

Arrogant
02-17-2015, 10:00 PM
I can't seem to get the aim bot just right, do you uncheck instant hit as well as instant kill to be "safe" ? Because I've had that disabled as well not sure what affect it has

CigarBro
02-22-2015, 05:05 PM
I can't seem to get the aim bot just right, do you uncheck instant hit as well as instant kill to be "safe" ? Because I've had that disabled as well not sure what affect it has
The aimbot works fine if you are same height. Not so well in third person at different heights. Try first person if you haven't already. :cool: