PDA

View Full Version : BF3

Confidence
08-29-2012, 04:03 AM
Hey guys new to the hacking scene, couple noob questions before I buy this nice looking product.

How will I know if the hack is detectable before I log into the hack and load the game? is there a post that will be posted right away or...

How long does it take to update hacks that are detected?

For the downtime if hack is detected can do we get reimbursed for down time

Thanks alot glad to part of this great community

ruizhernaiz
08-29-2012, 04:24 AM
Hey guys new to the hacking scene, couple noob questions before I buy this nice looking product.

hi!!!! nice to see you here. you never play whitout hack now. its to fun.

How will I know if the hack is detectable before I log into the hack and load the game? is there a post that will be posted right away or...

your not. just play and have to know you can get ban sometime... but play whit tmcheats its 100 times better than without. we have be undetected more then 6 month or more i dot remember, but when you hack you know you can get ban sometime. get a good hack (this will make playing more fun and you will not care if you get ban) a good coder ( trust me, i have all hack you can buy) tom its the best, and rage all day!!!.

in my sperience tom its que quikes one. no more than 2 days.

i dont think you will, im a lifetimer, so i dont know... i think you get the time dowon as time in your hack. so you dont lose anything

welcome and we are glad to see you here!!.

sorry my english im from venezuela... i hope i can make me untherstand. you can pm me and i will talk about anything about the hack.

Confidence
08-29-2012, 04:29 AM
how do i bring up hack menu
ingame

carlito35
08-29-2012, 04:47 AM
how do i bring up hack menu
ingame

Press insert

carlito35
08-29-2012, 04:49 AM

Welcome dude this is a great, small site. The hack menu itself will tell you if the hack is detected before you inject. Also Tom disables the hack if it is detected.

Tom is the fastest we have seen at updated the hack. Literally can be minutes, rarely more than a day or so. SOme sites go for weeks without update.

Yes Tom extends time but frankly it is never down that you would care. At least in my now one year experience.

carlito35
08-29-2012, 04:51 AM
sorry my english im from venezuela... i hope i can make me untherstand. you can pm me and i will talk about anything about the hack.

Yep Gabe is much better on teamspeak; the translation thing does not capture his brilliance or hacking experience :D

ruizhernaiz
08-29-2012, 05:53 AM
Yep Gabe is much better on teamspeak; the translation thing does not capture his brilliance or hacking experience :D
lmao!! its true!!

Confidence
08-29-2012, 10:55 PM
So what are the odds of getting detected justusing wall hacks and ESP rather then all out mega mass killing, just kinda curious.

BTW i just wanna say thanks to every 1 for helping those of you in site and off its been great I am coming from a DayZ hack site called thisgamesux and this community is far more helpful and respectful of others glad to of found you guys

verbatim
08-30-2012, 12:13 AM
So what are the odds of getting detected justusing wall hacks and ESP rather then all out mega mass killing, just kinda curious.

BTW i just wanna say thanks to every 1 for helping those of you in site and off its been great I am coming from a DayZ hack site called thisgamesux and this community is far more helpful and respectful of others glad to of found you guys

The odds of being "detected" (by detected I mean PBBanned) are the same whatever options you use. The cheat is loaded, so if the detect the cheat, they got you no matter what.

But if you rage with the full hack on, you may be banned by the server admin. Beware, if the server is GGC streamed, your ban goes on all GGC streamed servers immediately. If not streamed, it is just THIS server. Who cares about that. LOL.

carlito35
08-31-2012, 04:25 AM
The odds of being "detected" (by detected I mean PBBanned) are the same whatever options you use. The cheat is loaded, so if the detect the cheat, they got you no matter what.

But if you rage with the full hack on, you may be banned by the server admin. Beware, if the server is GGC streamed, your ban goes on all GGC streamed servers immediately. If not streamed, it is just THIS server. Who cares about that. LOL.

Stated perfectly. Play with hack hard or soft PB detects presence of hack in the game no matter what you use or don't use if the hack is loaded. Admin hacks--all the friggin time. Just go to another server and rage more....

We risk detections when we hack. Buy keys. We've had a great run so far. Buy keys. Tom has done great job avoiding or just lucky. Buy cheap keys.

Bottom line if hack BUY CHEAP KEYS.

carlito35
08-31-2012, 04:27 AM

1. Odds of detection? Use hack = 100% sooner or later.
2. Many other sites have socially challenged mods and admins. This site has some of the best.