PDA

View Full Version : H1Z1 Hack Is Great!

MrHell
03-03-2015, 12:49 PM
I Have used the H1Z1 hack for 3-4 days now and just wanted to leave a quick review on it.

Aimbot - Works good, depending on your gun / what body part you aim at. (Meaning a pistol has a hard time getting neck shots from 40m or farther when other guns mite not)
AntiCheat Bypass - Works like it should.
Multihack - All the options within the multihack seem to work / a lot of options for your taste.
NoClip - Works perfectly
NoSpread - Works perfectly
Player Tags - Can see all players 300m out.
Skeleton ESP - The best ESP option in my opinion.
Speed Hack - Works perfectly, and has settings for how fast or slow you want to go.
Zombie ESP - Works perfectly.

For the most part I have left out a hand full more options but you can find out about them or use them yourself once you pick this hack up.
I'd give this have a 8/10 because even though I get a lot of cool features I feel like the customization is not perfect.
As long as you play legit ( ESP & low angle Aimbot ) you will have no issue surviving and being a Demi-God without being to OP and banned.
This hack has more options then most other provides I would assume so no matter f you want to play legit or rage you are covered.
This is a great H1Z1 hack to have so if you are thinking of hacking H1Z1 look no further.!

-HeLL