PDA

View Full Version : TM Cheats - The only place to go for quality H1Z1 hacks

tradami
03-04-2015, 05:14 PM
I came from another site. I was recommended to this site from someone on that site actually. It was the best thing that happened to me.

After spending $15 for a cheat that didn't work and was broken, I decided I would try TM Cheats. I was immediately in love. There was no bull crap. No tricks, no traps.

I got exactly what they said I would get. It works without issue, it's user friendly and most of all it's FUNCTIONAL. I am beyond happy with my purchase.

There are a NUMBER of features in this cheat but I really only use ESP. The ability to filter the ESP is pure ecstasy.

Are you tired of spending 4 hours in game searching and looting only to get run over and start all over? Me too. I bought this to protect myself and not get "spawn killed" so to speak.
Sure you could join PVE but I enjoy PvP when it's an even playing field.

THIS EVENS THE FIELD!

5 Stars from me! :cool:

irgendwas
03-05-2015, 10:49 AM
Nice review, glad that you enjoy it :)

toopsyy
03-13-2015, 07:40 PM
I'm indeed very pleased of how great it is!

CigarBro
03-13-2015, 11:04 PM
I came from another site. I was recommended to this site from someone on that site actually. It was the best thing that happened to me.

After spending $15 for a cheat that didn't work and was broken, I decided I would try TM Cheats. I was immediately in love. There was no bull crap. No tricks, no traps.

I got exactly what they said I would get. It works without issue, it's user friendly and most of all it's FUNCTIONAL. I am beyond happy with my purchase.

There are a NUMBER of features in this cheat but I really only use ESP. The ability to filter the ESP is pure ecstasy.

Are you tired of spending 4 hours in game searching and looting only to get run over and start all over? Me too. I bought this to protect myself and not get "spawn killed" so to speak.
Sure you could join PVE but I enjoy PvP when it's an even playing field.

THIS EVENS THE FIELD!

5 Stars from me! :cool:

TMCheats is the best place to go. :cool:

Apple
03-13-2015, 11:37 PM
Lol.... even the H1Z1 Dev would agree too...