PDA

View Full Version : Lifetime

6chenda8
09-06-2012, 12:44 AM
hey tom, can i pay for lifetime with debit card through paypal

verbatim
09-06-2012, 06:43 AM
Go straight to PM to discuss this with Tom.

marco1985
09-06-2012, 12:13 PM
Awesome, will look into buying this.

Poheart
09-06-2012, 01:20 PM
No PayPal for purchasing LifeTime membership.

megamurfee
09-06-2012, 04:55 PM
Google Checkout

6chenda8
09-07-2012, 12:35 AM
i want lifetime but why when i sign up for google checkout it always say error. And plus why cant u do paypal lifetime when u guys do like 1, 3 and 6months with paypal i dont see the diiference? just wondering

verbatim
09-07-2012, 08:50 AM
i want lifetime but why when i sign up for google checkout it always say error. And plus why cant u do paypal lifetime when u guys do like 1, 3 and 6months with paypal i dont see the diiference? just wondering

What error are you getting? As for the payment, this is Tom's decision. Ask him in PM.

shunshi2
09-07-2012, 11:18 AM
tom help me send me the request fast so i can become lifetimer

carlito35
09-09-2012, 07:33 AM

Admin decision. Just use Google Checkout much safer and better than paypal anyways.

carlito35
09-09-2012, 07:33 AM
tom help me send me the request fast so i can become lifetimer

Great enthusiasm dude...looking forward to seeing you in blue...

shunshi2
09-09-2012, 01:16 PM
Great enthusiasm dude...looking forward to seeing you in blue... Tom wont sell me lifetime because he is fucking mad he say i spammed the forum i only asked and waited for him he didnt reply thats make me pissed then he answer and says i dont want to sell you lifetime because you spammed the forum NOT COOL AT ALL and not fair

ruizhernaiz
09-09-2012, 04:33 PM
Tom wont sell me lifetime because he is fucking mad he say i spammed the forum i only asked and waited for him he didnt reply thats make me pissed then he answer and says i dont want to sell you lifetime because you spammed the forum NOT COOL AT ALL and not fair

come on dude, im member of this site for almos a year. i can say one of the things i like is the owner tom m its a fair person, and alwais respond all question and help to fix all problems. but you have to remember this is hes busines and he will run it the way he think is best. the lifetime its a commitment, you have to follow the few rules the page have and have no problem whit the hack. just be cool and give him a few days them ask him again. im sure soon i see you blue soon

shunshi2
09-09-2012, 04:43 PM
come on dude, im member of this site for almos a year. i can say one of the things i like is the owner tom m its a fair person, and alwais respond all question and help to fix all problems. but you have to remember this is hes busines and he will run it the way he think is best. the lifetime its a commitment, you have to follow the few rules the page have and have no problem whit the hack. just be cool and give him a few days them ask him again. im sure soon i see you blue soon i belive this as much as i belive the santa exist (wich means i dont belive it) why should he let me when he already told he dont let me buy it???

verbatim
09-09-2012, 05:44 PM
i belive this as much as i belive the santa exist (wich means i dont belive it) why should he let me when he already told he dont let me buy it???

Sometimes, I think that the only think that you like to hear is yourself. Sounds like a me,me, me all the time. Calm down, go with the flow, stop using curses and be comprehensive. You will see that in no time at all you'll be in blue. Tom does not want to have to tell a lifetimer to behave; or even ban him if it got worse.

Just work with the flow and take a chill pill.

shunshi2
09-09-2012, 06:21 PM
Sometimes, I think that the only think that you like to hear is yourself. Sounds like a me,me, me all the time. Calm down, go with the flow, stop using curses and be comprehensive. You will see that in no time at all you'll be in blue. Tom does not want to have to tell a lifetimer to behave; or even ban him if it got worse.

Just work with the flow and take a chill pill.LOLZ

Tom M
09-09-2012, 06:47 PM
And you wonder why I denied you. Thread closed.