PDA

View Full Version : Question

Dakota75th
09-12-2012, 02:38 AM
EA has been very active with BF3 bans... I was wondering if you have had any problems with them also and if so, how long it has been since they hit you. I am very interested in getting the hack but am nervous about how active the bans have been for other cheats. I understand nothing is perfect but some are obviously better than others.
Thank you
Dakota75th

megamurfee
09-12-2012, 04:07 AM
TMCheats last BF3 detection was in March.

carlito35
09-12-2012, 04:38 AM
EA has been very active with BF3 bans... I was wondering if you have had any problems with them also and if so, how long it has been since they hit you. I am very interested in getting the hack but am nervous about how active the bans have been for other cheats. I understand nothing is perfect but some are obviously better than others.
Thank you
Dakota75th

Ah dude if you are this nervous don't cheat. All sites will be hit sooner or later. Buy cheap keys. Or don't cheat. Our site has had a very long run with zero detections. Not to say what will happen tomorrow. I mean its like a few dollars a month right?

ruizhernaiz
09-12-2012, 02:44 PM
Ah dude if you are this nervous don't cheat. All sites will be hit sooner or later. Buy cheap keys. Or don't cheat. Our site has had a very long run with zero detections. Not to say what will happen tomorrow. I mean its like a few dollars a month right?

agree. if you are not prepared to get ban in some point its better not to cheat. we have a fantastic run here, i feel safe playing whit tm but i know is posible to get the ban in any time