PDA

View Full Version : Just a few questions

CROSSBLADE
09-15-2012, 04:27 AM
hi i am new to TM Cheats and i am looking at purchasing the DayZ and BF3 Hacks. But i have a few questions if you would be kind enough to answer them.

i used a previous site that took down the hacks/had a hack status screen to show when a hack had been detected so i wouldn't be an idiot and use it. does TM Cheats do the same thing?

Also on the DayZ Hack, are all scripts usable or are there certain SAFE scripts that we should use and UNSAFE/DETECTED scripts that we shouldn't? The last website i was with had this type of script safe system on their forums when you tried to download them.

your probably wondering why im looking into moving hack sites if im constantly comparing but i had an issue with them and wanted to leave, but the support and features they had were still good. TM Cheats also looks like a fantastic site with great forum members :)

carlito35
09-15-2012, 06:09 AM
hi i am new to TM Cheats and i am looking at purchasing the DayZ and BF3 Hacks. But i have a few questions if you would be kind enough to answer them.

i used a previous site that took down the hacks/had a hack status screen to show when a hack had been detected so i wouldn't be an idiot and use it. does TM Cheats do the same thing?

Also on the DayZ Hack, are all scripts usable or are there certain SAFE scripts that we should use and UNSAFE/DETECTED scripts that we shouldn't? The last website i was with had this type of script safe system on their forums when you tried to download them.

your probably wondering why im looking into moving hack sites if im constantly comparing but i had an issue with them and wanted to leave, but the support and features they had were still good. TM Cheats also looks like a fantastic site with great forum members :)

We understand folks move from other sites for a variety of reasons. Yes our detection status is dead simple in fact it will alert you on the loader as well as the website for all our hacks. Someone else will have to comment on Dayz I have not played that game. Look forward to seeing your name in colors.

Harry
09-15-2012, 07:16 AM
don't know much about DayZ. but there are scripts who are detected bey battleye and server Admins. not sure if the give you a ban or only a kick.

Poheart
09-15-2012, 09:27 AM
and we do have 'Script sharing section' for subscribers only.
Basically you can use those script safety to spawn Vehicle, etc.

Please don't mind me leaked the banner which suppose to be on up coming tmcheats main page only:)

http://i.imgur.com/BOUb5.png

CROSSBLADE
09-16-2012, 12:43 AM
thanks for the replies guys, will be defintly looking into getting subscription this week. can't wait :)