View Full Version : TmCheats ?

haklergurl
05-18-2015, 08:06 PM
i brought H1Z1 since it came out on early access and ive been using tmcheats with it every single time ive been playing it and my first and only acc with 19 skins and +300 hours play time banned after 2 month and i gave up bcoz that was my main acc and ive spent much money on it last week i managed to get it unbann and i was like no way i use any type of cheats again and been playing legitly for 2 days but yesterday i was like Naaaaaaaaaaaaah Gaming Without Tmcheats ? thats not fun , lets kill some scrubs together TmCheats !!! im back again !!! TmCheats is the Best and only enjoyable hack in the world ! RAWR !;)

letshackurgame
05-22-2015, 10:55 AM
yes tmcheats its the best hack for h1z1

all another hacks fails and u get banned after 1 day

tmhype

Leventier
05-25-2015, 01:09 PM
I agree, Hacks are not only used to Troll by dominating assholes which Sometimes it comes to that. (example: IMP Group of 50 people Dominates Normal Players Like you and me (without hacks) and there bases then posting all those on youtube, like if they have something to be proud of) this Hack isn't only for "gay" People but Also to save A-lot of Time Specially if you got no time in your hands, instead of spending 10 Hours Gathering supplies and building 1 base within that period of that. you can have 5-10 Bases. I love this hack and i would never Play Games like this without hacks. UNLESS!!!! i'm Fucking 10 Years old with no Life and 24/7 Hours of game Playing time. Thank you soooo much for this Amazing Hacks, I know this won't Last long (Same Happen to DAYZ) <---- SAD :( Very Sad!!. but never the less it's all about paying alot to enjoy alot.