PDA

View Full Version : Subscription

BagDemUp
09-24-2012, 12:46 AM
Hi, I've tried your 1 day trial and I want to subscript to BF3 6 months but when I tried making payment Paypal said "We are not able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please return to the merchant's website and try using a different payment method (if available)."
Please help me out here. what can I do?

Tom M
09-24-2012, 12:55 AM
You would have to contact paypal about this.

xuberant
09-24-2012, 01:14 AM
Hey Tom, remember I had this same issue when I originally tried to pay for a subscription?

Bagdemup, when I tried using paypal they informed me that I could not pay for this kind of service because of the type of "product" so to speak the website offered. For some reason it was flagged and I was unable to actually use money in my paypal account to pay for the subscription. One thing I believe you can do is pay for the subscription using your credit or debit card and just make sure you dont actually log into paypal to do it.

My solution
Go this route below
Don't have a PayPal account?Pay with your debit or credit card as a PayPal guest
This should allow you to pay “through” paypal without really using paypal.
Also, if Tom M is located outside the US you will have to call your credit card company to allow the transaction to go through. This is my experience anyway using Bank of America or OCTFU credit cards.

Maybe I should write up a tutorial for these kinds of problems.

xuberant
09-24-2012, 01:15 AM
If you have any questions and none of the mods or Tom is available shoot me a PM and I can try to walk you through the process.

xuberant
09-24-2012, 01:24 AM
Just a little update:

I too tried to repurchase my sub and I am getting this error

The card you entered cannot be used for this payment. Please enter a different credit or debit card number.

I called my credit card company and they are saying that the transaction is not even showing up as even being attempted.
I will keep you posted on what I find out.

BagDemUp
09-24-2012, 02:19 AM
Thanks for the speedy reply Tom M. I've called Paypal they said I have payment limits set on my account because I have not verified my bank account. It will take me a few days to do this. Hopefully there won't be anymore problems after this.

Xuberant, thanks for your tips. I'll be sure to pm you if I encounter similar problems after this.

megamurfee
09-24-2012, 04:56 AM
Welcome to TMCheats :)