PDA

View Full Version : Planetside 2 hack

jbx
06-05-2015, 10:19 PM
Aimbot: 5/10
It works fine, but is not creatively built. Tom has the potential to make it legit and chooses not to. Features like "multi-point" and "aim-time" should be included in this hack.
Multi-point would allow the aimbot to tap a few hit-points on the enemy to allow more realistic statistics. Aimbot locks on a body part and just hits the exact hitbox every time. While PS2 isn't running on Fairfight, it would be a feature worth investing in.
Aim-time doesn't need an explanation, it would just help the hack look more legit.
Vehicle aimbot along with it's own tab for customization would be great.

Triggerbot: 0/10

I only bring it up because this feature would be nice. It once existed in PS2 and if the hack can already compensate bullet drop, spread and recoil.. there's no reason that a trigger should be excluded. The feature is very valuable for certain classes.

ESP: 9.5/10

Nothing is perfect, but the options built in this section of the hack are awesome. The only thing stopping me from giving it a 10/10 is the Visibility check option. I have 2 suggestions that I hope are considered.
1. ESP check box for visible only. (I personally love skeleton ESP, but the clutter and glitches sometimes leave me firing at an enemy that isn't visible. If there was a feature that only showed ESP when enemies were visible or partially visible, it would greatly reduce my human error and help me prioritize targets.
2. Chams. For those who cheat in any other FPS game, you know that chams can be fun. It ties into the legit factor for me. If a head turns green and the body stays red I can easily detect what's visible. It helps me avoid a ban in the long run and in this game, I believe that is important since it takes time to rank up and unlock these items.

Speedhack: 0/10

Listed on my GUI, but does not work.

Noclip: 8/10

Works, but not as fun as the old style noclip. Probably due to server/game updates and is as good as it will get.

Customer Service: 10/10

I haven't had any issues, but the updates are timely and from what I've seen in support threads.. the staff are honest and respectful, which puts them ahead of most of the other hack providers that I use.

Overall, I would 10/10 recommend this hack to others. It's worth the money and fun to use. I still think that Tom should update some simple features to help legitimize the aimbot.