PDA

View Full Version : Hardware ID reset issue!

BGodlike
09-24-2012, 07:35 PM
Hey whats up, i was looking for battlelfield 3 cheat, and by chance I found TM Cheats. 24 hours ago I bought the trial membership, I download the application and everything worked (btw my respect for the coder's of bf3 cheat because it is amazing) the problem came when I closed the game, and after a while I tried to run the cheat again... says "Hardware ID mismatch" (My face >:O:<) , I looked for a FAQ, and it was easy just press a reset button inyour web/forum profile , all solved but when I closed the game again, and try to open it hours later spend the same, the difference is that now the button "reset" doesnt work, because it can only be used once a day, And in my case my subscription is gone, and I couldnt make use of it... So while the cheat is perfectly programmed, the system, at least in my case hasn't been stable.

That's my opinion maybe can help to someone, And i dont want to disturb TM staff with my comments, regards.

verbatim
09-24-2012, 09:39 PM
Are you on a static IP? I am pretty sure that you're not based on your problem.

BGodlike
09-25-2012, 10:38 AM
Im on dinamic ip

verbatim
09-25-2012, 11:02 AM
Im on dinamic ip

This is the problem. You need to have a static IP in order to use this hack. What is causing you the trouble is the sharing security module inside the hack. You need to contact your provider and request a static IP.

kihan112
09-25-2012, 02:57 PM
Im on dinamic ip
I have a solution for U.
It is buying iptime.
When U using internet, internet provider doesn't change your ip.
If U using iptime then it is same as using internet all day. So provider can't change
your ip.
I'm Korean, and I'm using hax with that solution.
I hope it is work in USA
Sry for my bad English

verbatim
09-25-2012, 03:12 PM
After talking to Tom, your problem has no relations with your IP.

DO THE FOLLOWING
1. Add "debug=1" to C:\<streamer.exe folder>\streamer.ini" on a single line and save the file.
2. Delete the log file: C:\<streamer.exe folder>\streamer.log
3. Restart the "streamer" and try to log in several times
4. Upload the log file: C:\<streamer.exe folder>\streamer.log to a free service like rapidshare.com and PM "TOM M" the download link.
5. Remove the "debug=1" line from C:\<streamer.exe folder>\streamer.ini" and save the file.

BGodlike
09-25-2012, 06:38 PM
Thanks for possible solution , but i dont risk to purchase again and loose again all time :S maybe in future, now ill go to find other solutions. Thanks verbatim

verbatim
09-25-2012, 06:56 PM
No problems, we'll be here still undetected.