PDA

View Full Version : DayZ SA Hack

Shane12781
06-12-2015, 07:29 PM
I know I've made previous threads, but there really should be a DayZ hack. It'd be HIGHLY PROFITABLE. Every second of hard work would be worth it. You could charge $30 a month and you'd have customers EVERYWHERE. Just a thought, it'd make all of us cheaters have an amazing DayZ SA experience.

irgendwas
06-12-2015, 07:30 PM
The only thing is that it's pretty hard to hack Battleeye, but would love a DayZ hack aswell, an Arma 2 and Arma 3 hack would be an instant-buy too

Shane12781
06-12-2015, 07:32 PM
I totally agree. Battleeye is a very tough nut to crack. I'm using a different hack, and have gotten banned twice in 2 days. Ugh, that would be AWESOME if Tom made one

OGC
06-12-2015, 10:14 PM
It's not going to happen. Every time a big box cheat site like this updates their DayZ hack, it gets detected literally 48 hours later and then the bans go out. Not only that, but a lot of the old rage features like teleport, speed hack and noclip are *extremely* hard to pull off now without an instant ban. Even the big DayZ cheat providers pretty much only offer a c+p ESP, I couldn't even find a working aimbot and a non-terrible ESP.

As for battleye, The BE team follow these sites, and when there's an update to the hack, they're on it like flies on shit until it gets detected. BE uses a rootkit now which is hard but not impossible to bypass. BE has won the battle against big box cheat sites, if you want to hack in DayZ you need a talented coder to write you a private hack and also provide a way to bypass BE.

In short DayZ just really is not worth it to hack in right now. H1Z1 is the new DayZ.