PDA

View Full Version : ARK Survival Evolved Hacks?

tristehu2
06-24-2015, 03:15 AM
Any known online hacks for this game yet? If not someone should make some ... I know a LOT of people would buy these.

OfficerTricky
06-24-2015, 03:17 AM
we have to hope

saganakis
06-25-2015, 11:15 AM
Google.com

irgendwas
06-25-2015, 01:22 PM
There are a lot of hacks out there ...

chadmeister
06-25-2015, 09:24 PM
There are a lot of hacks out there ...

I have only seen 3 sites with actual cheats, and one coder codes for 2 of the 3 that I found. I see a lot of sites promising, but no actual working cheat which is surprising seeing that there is no anti-cheat.

Roverturbo
06-25-2015, 10:32 PM
I have only seen 3 sites with actual cheats, and one coder codes for 2 of the 3 that I found. I see a lot of sites promising, but no actual working cheat which is surprising seeing that there is no anti-cheat.

If there's no anti-cheat then why are you even bothering to ask here? That means the possibility of there being cheats for this game have greatly increased. I'm sure there are FREE WORKING cheats everywhere for this game. And even if not, it wouldn't hurt to learn a little cheat engine or game-hacking in general if you're that interested in cheating on this game.

chadmeister
06-25-2015, 10:40 PM
If there's no anti-cheat then why are you even bothering to ask here? That means the possibility of there being cheats for this game have greatly increased. I'm sure there are FREE WORKING cheats everywhere for this game. And even if not, it wouldn't hurt to learn a little cheat engine or game-hacking in general if you're that interested in cheating on this game.
Cheat engine I have, but a lot of stuff is server sided, and learn game hacking are you joking , like I have all that time to learn to code rather than just pay for a cheat, I don't know what you do for a living , but my time is money. Why are you buying cheats , with your vip name I thought you would be the master hacker.;) Go and troll on the other forum

OfficerTricky
06-26-2015, 06:44 AM
Cheat engine I have, but a lot of stuff is server sided, and learn game hacking are you joking , like I have all that time to learn to code rather than just pay for a cheat, I don't know what you do for a living , but my time is money. Why are you buying cheats , with your vip name I thought you would be the master hacker.;) Go and troll on the other forum

^^sup

JDx
06-26-2015, 06:55 AM

Flawless logic. Explains why TMCheats offers H1Z1 hacks as well. :)

Roverturbo
06-26-2015, 08:01 AM

Trolling? How am I even remotely trolling? And VIP name? This name has nothing to do with being VIP. It just means I have "Lifetime". It doesn't make me any better than you. And I purchase the cheats simply because I want to cheat in the game. TMCheats makes that happen. I'm just saying that if you want the hack so bad to make a thread asking for it, then it shouldn't be hard to look up a few tutorials or free hacks out there. Especially since there is no anti-cheat.

chadmeister
06-26-2015, 05:56 PM
Trolling? How am I even remotely trolling? And VIP name? This name has nothing to do with being VIP. It just means I have "Lifetime". It doesn't make me any better than you. And I purchase the cheats simply because I want to cheat in the game. TMCheats makes that happen. I'm just saying that if you want the hack so bad to make a thread asking for it, then it shouldn't be hard to look up a few tutorials or free hacks out there. Especially since there is no anti-cheat. Well I purchased the cheats too because I want to cheat in game and would prefer to download a safe cheat from here than tell people just go google my self a virus download or to even not give TM cheats a chance to respond and possibly make some extra money for the site. Trolling is exactly what your doing as you see this is loyal customers asking the site that they trust to make a cheat, you telling people to go elsewhere or make their own cheat is disrespectful to the site and trolling a thread , by the way that I didn't start. If you don't have any positive things to say about making a cheat for this game, please don't respond back to this thread. They also have Vac as a anticheat now.

Roverturbo
06-26-2015, 07:22 PM
Well I purchased the cheats too because I want to cheat in game and would prefer to download a safe cheat from here than tell people just go google my self a virus download or to even not give TM cheats a chance to respond and possibly make some extra money for the site. Trolling is exactly what your doing as you see this is loyal customers asking the site that they trust to make a cheat, you telling people to go elsewhere or make their own cheat is disrespectful to the site and trolling a thread , by the way that I didn't start. If you don't have any positive things to say about making a cheat for this game, please don't respond back to this thread. They also have Vac as a anticheat now.

First of all, I'm not trolling. I don't think you know the definition of trolling. I am in no way trying to ruin your experience on the forums.. In fact, I was trying to better your experience as a whole. It is very rare to download a malicious cheat had you searched for it on a trusted forum. I was suggesting you download a hack so you don't have to ask for one. And now that you have informed me that they have an anti-cheat, the now you actually have a reason to ask for a cheat. I'm sorry if it came off as negative, but it wasn't trolling -_-