PDA

View Full Version : I need a few answers to convince me ;)

F4wk3s
09-28-2012, 09:44 PM
Heya,

I'm a quite well known member of some major hack sites and stumbled over you guys. Since I miss a decent DayZ hack in my collection, I'm interested in yours but still got a few questions.

Do you have an official detection history that is up2date? A quick search didn't lead to positive results.
In what form will I recieve the cheat or access to the cheat? A loader or the cheat itself?
Though I really like your prices, how about a lifetime subscription?
How long does it take from detection to fix?
What sorts of detection prevention systems do you have?
How often are the cheats updated and/or new cheats released? A good estimation please, a 'very often' isn't good enough for me. ;)
When I checked your website on the webs, I heard rumours about accounts being banned because the people weren't that easygoing, and this not only on hackreviews.net (we all know this website is shit). I know that you surely won't say 'Yeah, we do that', but I know at least one person who has been banned from this site because of this. Am I endangered? :P

I hope this isn't too much. ;)

Cheers,
F4wk3s

verbatim
09-28-2012, 10:27 PM
DayZ is very recent in our collection.

1/ Never
2/ Loader (called streamer here).
3/ Lifetime will be granted to long time subscribers. But Yes we do have lifetime.
4/ It depends on the problem. DayZ never had a detection.
5/ What do you mean?
6/ Very often. And this is MY answer.
7/ I saw it happen here ONCE because he was spreading false rumors. This is the only time I saw a banned member in over 8 months. Are you concerned you would be banned for any specific reasons??

F4wk3s
09-28-2012, 10:44 PM
1) Too bad, that's one of the most important points for me.
3) So it's like a medal you get for being a good customer, good to know.
4) I heard about lots of detections in BF3 earlier in the year, how long did it take to fix those problems back then?
5) Just as an example: The x-dudes Signature Prevention Tool.
6) I see.
7) I am well known on several competitors sites and never had trouble with any staff members and I don't think that I would get problems with you out of the blue. The person I was talking about is really a pain in the a** and I can imagine very well that he did what you mentioned, but of course he 'forgot' to tell this specific part.

Tom M
09-28-2012, 11:02 PM
We have never had a dayz detection. Our BF3 hack was last detected in March 2012, after which a new AntiPB system was added. I don't disclose any information on its specifics to avoid AC's countering it. We have had no detections after that, so it looks like the system is working as intended. We only ban spammers, hackers and advertisers. No subscriber has ever been banned for asking questions.

verbatim
09-28-2012, 11:06 PM
1/ Why too bad?? The DayZ hack is less than a month old.
2/ No not a medal. Tom will not sell lifetime to anybody not satisfied with his product. To be sure that you like it, then you need to use it for a reasonable amount of time. Plus we want to know you before we do.
4/ You heard wrong. The last detection was in March 2012.
5/ You will have to talk to Tom for that.
6/ I don't know what you see, but there are no schedules. It is often updated and functions added. There is no set calendar.
7/ People tend to forget when it is not to their advantage.

verbatim
09-28-2012, 11:08 PM
Looks like the boss himself was answering to you while I was typing my response.

So, when do you sign up??

F4wk3s
09-28-2012, 11:14 PM
[...], after which a new AntiPB system was added. I don't disclose any information on its specifics to avoid AC's countering it. [...]
Heya,

Of course I didn't want you to explain your system in detail, the first sentence was enough for me already. ;)

Though I am really sad that you do not have a detection history, which in my opinion adds a lot of integrity to a website like this, I am positively surprised, especially by the fact that the admin himself answers questions. I think I'll get your cheat within the next days and test it out.

Cheers,
F4wk3s

@ Verbatim:
1) I was asking for a thread that sums up all your cheats and their detections, so I get an overview about the reliability of your cheats. I am aware that you are quite new, so there are teething troubles (if you know what I mean, that's a saying in my country)
2) Well, that REALLY sounds good!
4) Still you had detections before which you had to fix, right?
6) Ofc there are no schedules, but usually theres a pattern or something like this ...
7) Indeed. ;)

verbatim
09-29-2012, 08:44 AM
I am positively surprised, especially by the fact that the admin himself answers questions.

Yes, this happens often. It is nice here about that.

@ Verbatim:
1) I was asking for a thread that sums up all your cheats and their detections, so I get an overview about the reliability of your cheats. I am aware that you are quite new, so there are teething troubles (if you know what I mean, that's a saying in my country)
2) Well, that REALLY sounds good!
4) Still you had detections before which you had to fix, right?
6) Ofc there are no schedules, but usually theres a pattern or something like this ...
7) Indeed. ;)

1/ Well, If it were one it would not be a long one. 1 detection in a year with all the product we have here. Plus, is there really a need for it. We are up-front with everybody about it. I know the expression. What country are you from?
4/ Yes, of course. Nobody has never been undetected for ever, but we had a serious track record.
6/ There are no pattern per say. When there is nothing to fix, there are development or new versions which may bring things to fix.

Glad to see that you're considering coming on board

F4wk3s
09-29-2012, 09:28 AM
Heya!

1) Well, such a thread proves that you don't have to hide your detection rate and that you have a pretty safe cheat. As I said, in my opinion it increases the integrity/respectability of ANY cheatsite to have one of these and not only a status page that says 'Undetected' forever. Oh, and I'm from Germany
4) I'll just leave it like this, haha ;)
6) Let's say this (last try, hehe): Could you give me an estimation of how often Tom would release new cheats or release new features for his cheats in half a year, if there weren't major delays like detections or serious bugs/etc.?

Oh, and one last question: Whats yor VAC detection rate? 0 I guess?

Cheers,
F4wk3s

PS: I'll get your cheat as soon as I got the time to actually use it, but my studies just began and it might take a while to find some time. :P

verbatim
09-29-2012, 11:33 AM
1/ I don't even know if Tom keeps such a record. I doubt the usefulness of such a database. There is sure thing, we ain't hiding anything here. Just for the record, when we were down in March, Tom changed the "undetected" to "detected" on the main page for BF3 during the repair. The loader switched to "detected" also and the hack would not load. Tom is very responsible about this. One of the thing that made me appreciate this site.
4/ I don't see your point. On DayZ, no detection so far (of course it is less than a month old or something like that) and that was your original question.
6/ I have not kept track of this. I did not think it would be useful to anybody. You're the first one to ask. I am content with the fact that it works when I need it and not being detected.

I have no idea about the VAC thing as I don't play any steam games. I will let the other people answer if they wish.

F4wk3s
09-29-2012, 12:44 PM
Heya!

1) Seems good for me. But such a brief overview is a useful tool for potencial new customers if they need some help to convince themselves. For me, also as someone who got some experiences with several hacks, it would definitely have helped.
4&6) Nope, that wasn't my point. I wanted to know, how fast Tom is working in general. I am Lifetime customer on two other pages and on both the coder simply lacks speed. One doesn't even have an CS:GO aimbot until today and had three PB detections within the past 3 weeks and lacks important features in almost all supported games. They last cheats they released were for CS:GO (Radar) and the one before that was ME3. Since ME3, there were no(!) updates to any of the cheats except for signature fixes. I trust in them and their security, but I want to see updates and new cheats as well and thats something they don't offer at the moment.
As you said, your DayZ-Cheat is a pretty new one and that gives me hope. :)

Cheers,
F4wk3s

PS: Shouldn't you, as a moderator, at least know the detection rate of all of your supported games, even though you don't play them? ;)

verbatim
09-29-2012, 01:05 PM
PS: Shouldn't you, as a moderator, at least know the detection rate of all of your supported games, even though you don't play them? ;)

Well, I am just a moderator and for BF3 only.

MrDoomCake
09-29-2012, 01:11 PM
oh hey dude why did you change from the other site you know which site to tmc????

F4wk3s
09-29-2012, 01:26 PM
Well, I am just a moderator and for BF3 only.

Didn't say anything then. :P

oh hey dude why did you change from the other site you know which site to tmc????

I didn't change, I'm gonna add them to my cheat pool.

F4wk3s
10-02-2012, 01:22 PM
Heya,

Sorry for the bump/doublepost, but I got one last question:

Do the features for MW3 like Godmode, Teleport/-kill etc. require me to be host and if yes, does the cheat contain a force host tool?

Cheers,
Fawkes

Poheart
10-02-2012, 01:26 PM
Heya,

Sorry for the bump/doublepost, but I got one last question:

Do the features for MW3 like Godmode, Teleport/-kill etc. require me to be host and if yes, does the cheat contain a force host tool?

Cheers,
Fawkes
Do the features for MW3 like Godmode, Teleport/-kill etc. require me to be host
Yes
does the cheat contain a force host tool?
Once you enabled any of those feature,Force host also auto enabled.(so yes,it contain force host tool)

-Poheart