PDA

View Full Version : New guy:

tintguy
09-30-2012, 01:20 AM
Hello hello,

I have been waiting at another site for an update for around two months now. Sooo.. I'm looking elsewhere. I watched a few videos and I like how you guys have your bounding boxes targets etc.

I will be purchasing for BF3 only atm. Is this cheat detected?

From what little I have read around the forum it seems everyone is straight to the point here with no bullshit (pretty sure i've seen a few closed threads because bullshit was in the mix)..

I like the option of the insurance too that is new to me.. I won't purchase it, but I like it.

I generally will lurk around forums and not post much.. I'm an easy going character.

Tom M
09-30-2012, 01:25 AM
Yes, our BF3 hack is undetected (all our other hacks too).

tintguy
09-30-2012, 04:16 PM
I bought the 1 day trial... Very impressed. It has the injection style of AA , but everything was easy enough.. I havent gotten into the control panel yet to change any settings (don't know how.. will read later to figure it out)..

Pretty sure I will be going into a subscription soon I was banned the first game playing because I raged out. :D.. love the grenade sensors and the warning system.. and the health/ammo sensors... like I said i'm impressed.

Thanks for making my decision pretty easy by offering a trial.

Tom M
09-30-2012, 04:21 PM
Glad you like it, menu key is INSert btw.