PDA

View Full Version : Is BF3 still undetected?

gookmaster
10-02-2012, 01:33 PM
i was wondering if bf3 is undetected and if it is i like too pusrchase 3 months but got a few questions..... how do i open menu ingame and if u buy insurance will u really give me a new cd key if i get banned cause i was at catalyst hacks and got banned 4 times in 3 months i need to find a better hack site!!!!

Poheart
10-02-2012, 01:35 PM
i was wondering if bf3 is undetected and if it is i like too pusrchase 3 months but got a few questions..... how do i open menu ingame and if u buy insurance will u really give me a new cd key if i get banned cause i was at catalyst hacks and got banned 4 times in 3 months i need to find a better hack site!!!!
i was wondering if bf3 is undetected
-Yes and been undetected since March

how do i open menu ingame
-You can bring up the menu by pressing Insert(Default) and you can customize (changeable)your menu key

if u buy insurance will u really give me a new cd key
Currently TMInsurance only covers game which using PunkBuster,if you playing BF3,then yes,it's cover your BF3 Key.but when you get banned,you will only get the Main game but not additional item like 'DLC' 'Premium'

i was at catalyst hacks and got banned 4 times in 3 months i need to find a better hack site!!!!
Hope you can enjoy TMCheats and stay:)

Poheart
10-02-2012, 01:39 PM
Oh well,seems you are subscriber now,Welcome to TMCheats:)

CoLaMIx
10-02-2012, 05:11 PM
But..i cant Pay whit Paysafecard...only with PayPal...Why?!

verbatim
10-02-2012, 05:33 PM
But..i cant Pay whit Paysafecard...only with PayPal...Why?!

Because there is only this option available at this time. The other options are forthcoming.

CoLaMIx
10-02-2012, 05:36 PM
oh man! -_- then i buy x22

verbatim
10-02-2012, 05:40 PM
oh man! -_- then i buy x22

And you'll be back in 2 week when they're detected ... AGAIN!