PDA

View Full Version : Good hack but couldn't figure out the ban reason

hahadead123
08-10-2015, 12:04 AM
The hack can be very very very fun don't get me wrong. The first time I used it was about a week ago for a good 12 hours, the first couple days. It was used sparingly. I also had my fun with it killing people from a far using a .308 hunting rifle. (Had to try it! :) So then I was banned the first time. Bought another H1Z1 account, and DID NOT ATTACK 1 PERSON. Still got banned the same night (No idea how). The THIRD account I bought, I wanted to test and see what I was doing wrong. I literally didn't use anything except my radar to avoid running into players as I attempted to create a base. I turned all the high risks off, auto aim off, cross hair off. Banned within 2 hours. This hack is not UNDETECTABLE as this website and all these forum users claim. Maybe for other games. NOT H1Z1. Call me a whiner, call me a QQer, I'm putting this out there for you all to save some of your money! Thanks for your time, happy gaming.

Locker
08-11-2015, 07:54 AM
Daybreak bans your HWID and IP. You need to change both to not get banned anymore.
The hack is undetected. If it is detected everyone on TMC will be banned and there will be tons of reports in the H1Z1 section.

Anyway thank you for the review.