PDA

View Full Version : Problem with PayPal

fatjay
10-03-2012, 12:55 AM
I have a PayPal account but i dont have a creditcard.. how i can test your cheats for a month then ? and fix for that

Tom M
10-03-2012, 03:09 AM
Only possible to buy with paypal atm.

fatjay
10-03-2012, 11:36 AM
so i must a creditcard ? coz i dont want to add one to my pay pal account.. normaly then i use paypal i can use my money whats on my account allready without having to have a creditcard... :(

dorbies
10-03-2012, 12:20 PM
so i must a creditcard ? coz i dont want to add one to my pay pal account.. normaly then i use paypal i can use my money whats on my account allready without having to have a creditcard... :(

Maybe you could ask a friend or relative to solve the PayPal transaction for you? And you just give them the "cash-in-hand".

fatjay
10-03-2012, 01:56 PM
I have a paypal account also i have money on it.. but it ask me for a creditcard then i use the link form this site... so why i cant use may paypal without a creditcard i dont understand :(

verbatim
10-03-2012, 02:14 PM
I have a paypal account also i have money on it.. but it ask me for a creditcard then i use the link form this site... so why i cant use may paypal without a creditcard i dont understand :(

lick on "I already have a PayPal account." and it will ask you to login.

fatjay
10-03-2012, 02:39 PM
yes i dit it but it always tells me that i need for this type of buy a creditcard :( coz is a subscribtion... why you guys dont make a normal link where iust pay the 10 bucks... ?

verbatim
10-03-2012, 02:49 PM
yes i dit it but it always tells me that i need for this type of buy a creditcard :( coz is a subscribtion... why you guys dont make a normal link where iust pay the 10 bucks... ?

Don't choose the "reccurent" option. Recurrent options are marked with a "*". You will just have to renew manually. That simple.