PDA

View Full Version : Planetside 2 Review

everherdofme
09-14-2015, 06:16 AM
This is solely from my personal experience for the crack.

ESP: 10/10 Works well and displays all enemies and friendlies without a hitch. Everything works perfect in this department.

Aimbot: 6/10 Does exactly as it states and has a feature to allow it to be instantly switched on and off. Unfortunately, the features that it has and promises, does not work. For pressing and holding it to stay active, it does not work, and you end up consistently pressing it which you mind as well not have it at all. Having it on all the time, makes you way too noticeable and easy to track. The Aimbot itself is much too simple and has a VERY high chance of ban if not used correctly. The hits should be randomized to better protect the cracker from getting banned. Autofire also does not work.

Speedhack: 10/10 Have tried it and works but it's a feature which is much too risky to use. I do not recommend using this crack at all.

Updates: 5/10 Tom is very good at keeping this exploit updated although, because of this, it is very buggy. The aimbot crashes the user all the time, on a consistent bases. It's not incredibly unbearable, but does make it difficult to use. It's great that he updates it quickly, but the crashes make it problematic and difficult.

User Friendly: 10/10 Very easy to use, and simple for the average person who is not familiar with software development or exploits.

Ban Safe: 7/10 Of course, no exploiting tool like this is ban safe, I personally have never been banned using this but I was smart and used it sparingly with aimbot and other features.

In Comparison to other Planetside 2 Exploits: 6/10
As far as ease of use and updates, Tom is on it no problem, but it does lack some key features that make it a perfect exploit. I recommend if you do use this crack, to be very vigilant and smart about it's use. It will not protect you more so then other exploits for being banned in game. That said, I do respect Tom and the work he has put in for this crack and like any tool if you are a good craftsmen, you will use it well. Although, it will be a tool that might end up hurting you if you are not careful.

Worth your money: If you solely want ESP, I recommend this, but if its for Aimbot, I wouldn't. Eventually, maybe not in a week or so but at some point, it will get you banned. Won't go into detail about that, you'll need to figure that part out for yourself.