PDA

View Full Version : Great hack but needs some adjustments

OzzieThrifter
10-21-2015, 12:47 PM
Great hack can you please extend the player esp like it only detects people from 300 m whereas it detects cars from around 700m. (Btw i do have distance settings to max). Can you also add animals to your aimbot??. I think you guys need to change interface it can be confusing for new users and i still dont understand some parts. Maybe also add add a grid to the map so you can see which part of the map is e9 etc. i also think you should make it that when a player is picked up by the esp it should be listed on the corner of your screen or something like that so you know straight away someone is around you. Because i always have to do like a 360 turn to see if anyone is around. In the filter tab i think everything be put into categories such as food, buildings(storage containers, furnaces..) because atm everything is in this one massive column and its too hard to find what you need.or at least put it in alphabetical order

Visceral
10-29-2015, 04:47 AM
The limit distance is probably there to limit the clutter on your screen, possibly if they added like a distance toggle bar.

FlyingMadman
10-29-2015, 01:23 PM
It's there but not working it still show people from 300m

Visceral
10-29-2015, 04:49 PM
It's there but not working it still show people from 300m

I believe that's for the aimbot.

FlyingMadman
10-29-2015, 07:47 PM
Yes aim limit is 300m and it is changeable for me esp limit is 300m and is a change it to 1000m it still show players whose around 300m.

xEnjiN
10-30-2015, 04:18 AM
Great hack can you please extend the player esp like it only detects people from 300 m whereas it detects cars from around 700m. (Btw i do have distance settings to max). Can you also add animals to your aimbot??. I think you guys need to change interface it can be confusing for new users and i still dont understand some parts. Maybe also add add a grid to the map so you can see which part of the map is e9 etc. i also think you should make it that when a player is picked up by the esp it should be listed on the corner of your screen or something like that so you know straight away someone is around you. Because i always have to do like a 360 turn to see if anyone is around. In the filter tab i think everything be put into categories such as food, buildings(storage containers, furnaces..) because atm everything is in this one massive column and its too hard to find what you need.or at least put it in alphabetical order

Its not the cheat that shows players from 400m and cars from 1000m its the Server.

PlayerUnknown
11-25-2015, 02:36 PM
The game itself if not rendering the characters untill about 350 meeters, so the hack cant pick up the target untill the game starts injecting his movements into your game