PDA

View Full Version : Cheater vs cheater

eroticize
11-04-2015, 06:17 PM
Just had to share my experience to find the bros out there. So today me and a friend were running around a certain city when we ran across two people looting and putting their shit in a shack. After following them for a minute we start shooting at each other when me and my friend die. I flipped on the switch to speed hack back to the location that we died in to talk a little shit, letting them know my friend was coming to avenge me! My friend comes along aim bots one of them and then the friend of this victim aim botted the hell out of both of us. After killing me for the second time, I was a wee bit salty. We talked to each other for a little bit, me as a corpse of course and he said something along the lines of stay away from this area or I'll keep killing you. At this point I was salty and we decided to whip out the ieds, which we then used to blow the shack to shit while this rival hacker was running around somewhere else. We leave what's left of the shack after destroying their furnace and head back to base laughing at how the events transpired. About 20 minutes later we spot the guy coming to town once again to realize his shack is now in pieces. This is where the real fun began. We knew shit was gonna hit the fan so we turned on all the best and most blatant cheats tmc has to offer. At this point I found myself and the enemy strafe speed hacking around a body of water trying our best to kill each other. At this time I was attempting to protect our allies base as none of them cheat and this guy was pretty fucking pro. We have a little gun fight then my partner in crime seals the kill. We decide to go out of the area in order to to recover an atv that we had the location of when we saw ole boy and an accomplice coming In hot. Low and behold they one tapped me and my poor non cheating friend that I dragged along to get the atv. At this point, this shit was so funny and enjoyable I ran back to talk to the guys that got the best of me. An even longer story short these guys used tmcheats and we're cool as shit, we got in team speak and started to hunt other hackers in other servers. They gave us some tips on settings to use to make us more successful at killing other hackers. They play the same way we do and do not pick on or cheat against not cheaters. Had a good time and look forward to slaying with you fellas again. No innocent rule abiding players were intentionally killed on this day.
Thanks tmc for the rowdy cheats.