PDA

View Full Version : How safe are these hacks plus some questions

sjm0699
10-09-2012, 03:17 PM
Hi guys im looking for a way to get 1 shot kills not from anywhere on the map like a lamer but either the aimbot will snap my crosshairs on the head area so i can get easy headshots or i can not use the aimbot but just say use an asualt rifle or a sniper rifle and kill with 1 bullet ALSO I dont want them green boxes and all that rader shit on the screen can i turn all that off and just have an invisable aimbot???

Also I have just upgraded to Premium and paid £40 so im a bit worried I will get banned so would it be better for me to buy a cheap CD key and setup a second account to protect my main account?
If so where would i get one of these CD keys and roughly how much would it cost me??? alot of questions so thanks in advance for any advice, cheers.

Finaly... would i get a warning if punkbuster detected me or would it just be acc ban.

Stevo.

Poheart
10-09-2012, 03:25 PM
Our hack is fully customizable.You can select what feature to enable / disable and select aimbot aim-bone instead of just aiming at Head.
Our cheats last violation detection is march ,which mean is 6 month ago.
If you get banned with our cheats and you purchased TMInsurance,with enough evidence to proof that you get banned using our cheats,you will get bf3 key for free.

---
and its always better to create separate account for Hacking / Legit gaming.
although cheats are undetected,but hacking is always risky and if you rage too much you will get banned by DICE manually due to Multiple Cheating Reports[not PunkBuster ban]