PDA

View Full Version : Dayz questions

iToxicHD
10-10-2012, 05:54 PM
I was hoping to buy the dayz cheats, I have a few questions about it, How does it work with other scripts, scripts like car spawning or box spawning? And how would i add them to the hack? Does the hack get detected often?

Do I need a bypass for the hack or does it come with one?

Random_GD
10-10-2012, 07:07 PM
The hack is undetected ;)
And yes it come with a bypass :)
you can place all your scripts in a map where the hack can find and execute them.

Spawn scripts for vehicles are logged on the server and cannot be bypassed its just not possible, so the admin can still kick/ban you from his server!

When you buy the hack there becomes a subforum available where everything is nicely explained and where custom scripts are available ;)

Lartza
10-11-2012, 05:43 AM
The hack is undetected ;)
And yes it come with a bypass :)
you can place all your scripts in a map where the hack can find and execute them.

Spawn scripts for vehicles are logged on the server and cannot be bypassed its just not possible, so the admin can still kick/ban you from his server!

When you buy the hack there becomes a subforum available where everything is nicely explained and where custom scripts are available ;)

From what I understand ALL script executions are logged just createvehicle is the easiest to spot(it even has it's own log). Correct me if I am wrong. One doesn't get script restriction or createvehicle restriction kicks still right?

Also, the admin can always send the logs to battleye and you could get globally banned but mostly you are right, server only.

gamesh4rk
10-11-2012, 01:34 PM
It depends on the scripts you use, there are quite a few undetected scripts so no not everything is logged it also depends on the server some private hives have lots of extra anti hack protection and have a lot more power than regular hives.