PDA

View Full Version : Status Dayz BE 1.182

nirman
10-16-2012, 10:20 AM
Hi, i am thinking of buying the dayz hack. i wanna know if your hack is still undetectable for the current version of BE (1.182) .
and also if this hack is undetected for servers with gotcha anticheat.

tnx

manhunter100
10-16-2012, 10:21 AM
the hack is ud. i used it since 1 moths ne detection on tmcheats:D PS: if u have the just go and downlaod the gamesh4rk menu form the dayz forum here and use it :D

Poheart
10-16-2012, 10:30 AM
Hi, i am thinking of buying the dayz hack. i wanna know if your hack is still undetectable for the current version of BE (1.182) .
and also if this hack is undetected for servers with gotcha anticheat.

tnx
Our DayZ Cheats is not detected(Undetected) and work with current version (1.182)
In additional,we have system to prevent you to use hack if BE is updated and the detection status of the hack is unconfirmed.
To prevent you lose your key.

nirman
10-16-2012, 11:24 AM
PS: if u have the just go and downlaod the gamesh4rk menu form the dayz forum here and use it :D

what u mean by that?

Our DayZ Cheats is not detected(Undetected) and work with current version (1.182)
In additional,we have system to prevent you to use hack if BE is updated and the detection status of the hack is unconfirmed.
To prevent you lose your key.

Nice!

opensource
10-18-2012, 03:27 PM
How about bypass Gotcha Antihack? With a soft use, i mean, only ESP with no spawning of weapons/vehicles, will it bypass Gotcha?

Thanks in advance.

Tom M
10-18-2012, 03:55 PM
The hack itself bypasses all anticheats so yes ESP is safe to use on any server. Scripts only bypass Battleye so you will not get a global ban, however servers use their own AC's which check if you are trying to spawn stuff through scripts and ban you from that server for it.

AlbertAirsoft
10-28-2012, 11:51 PM
I have a script that bypasses other Anti-Hacks, would I be able to use this script executer to run that?

Tom M
10-29-2012, 05:43 AM
Yes, you can run all kinds of scripts.