PDA

View Full Version : questions

krzyhorse
10-16-2012, 07:24 PM
well for the past couples days i have just been buying the Trial Version of the hack to get the feeling of it and see what makes your hack different the all the others out there...

well my main question is iv yet to have the chance to ask an admin or anyone of that sort.. what's your detection history as i've learned from other communities the hard way losing accounts and lots of money.. so the meaning to my question how many times has TM been detected ever!!..

and last but not least my experience with the hack..

i find that the aimbot is ok there could be some tweaks added there, the esp is amazing i loved that the most, the no recoil was a very nice touch especially while sniping :D

what could be fixed is the aimbot when u lock on to one player sometimes it would randomly switch and yea just made things quite annoying and the loader iv been experience this for the past 15hrs load the loader then go into game and nothing even after pressing ins and i did this for a good 6 hrs trying to figure what was wrong... as it had worked previously the other night??

yet that doesn't deter me from your community as from reading other peoples Reviews you guys have a upholding staff with a great set of coders and i appericate all your work at TM CHEATS keep up the hard work

i hope soon to be a lifetime member just have to get the $$

Thanks Again,

KrzyHorse

verbatim
10-16-2012, 10:55 PM
what could be fixed is the aimbot when u lock on to one player sometimes it would randomly switch and yea just made things quite annoying

Nothing to "fix" here, but just a couple settings to enter. It is an easy one.

Poheart
10-16-2012, 11:22 PM
Nothing to "fix" here, but just a couple settings to enter. It is an easy one.
By Simply disable 'Auto Switch' or 'Adjust the aim angel' or 'Critical Distance'

carlito35
10-17-2012, 01:28 AM
well for the past couples days i have just been buying the Trial Version of the hack to get the feeling of it and see what makes your hack different the all the others out there...

well my main question is iv yet to have the chance to ask an admin or anyone of that sort.. what's your detection history as i've learned from other communities the hard way losing accounts and lots of money.. so the meaning to my question how many times has TM been detected ever!!..

and last but not least my experience with the hack..

i find that the aimbot is ok there could be some tweaks added there, the esp is amazing i loved that the most, the no recoil was a very nice touch especially while sniping :D

what could be fixed is the aimbot when u lock on to one player sometimes it would randomly switch and yea just made things quite annoying and the loader iv been experience this for the past 15hrs load the loader then go into game and nothing even after pressing ins and i did this for a good 6 hrs trying to figure what was wrong... as it had worked previously the other night??

yet that doesn't deter me from your community as from reading other peoples Reviews you guys have a upholding staff with a great set of coders and i appericate all your work at TM CHEATS keep up the hard work

i hope soon to be a lifetime member just have to get the $$

Thanks Again,

KrzyHorse

We were detected several times at the very beginning of our life and never in the past eight or nine months. Dont take too much stock in that; Tom has said and I ahve seen when PB wants you they get you. No site is immune. AA, for example, was B3 undetected for like a year now they have had several. Just assume detections and keep keys.

As to our aimbot I would agree with the moderators you must have your settings wrong. Gabe and I have tried like 10 BF3 cheat sites and ours is without doubt, the best aimbot PERIOD. Gabe has put it up against every other one we cannot find one better. Period. So play with your settings you have the best.