PDA

View Full Version : hwid spoofer/bypasser

langer79
06-06-2016, 11:51 AM
i need a hwid spoofer / bypasser for planetside 2. if this working and updating i will pay for it. i dont know how much i have to pay for this. but i think someone can tell me.
sorry for the bad englisch. i translated with google.

OGC
06-12-2016, 07:40 AM
i need a hwid spoofer / bypasser for planetside 2. if this working and updating i will pay for it. i dont know how much i have to pay for this. but i think someone can tell me.
sorry for the bad englisch. i translated with google.

Hello,

I recommend moving on from Hacking in Planetside 2. HWID spoofers are detected 100% now and you would need to pay a coder upwards of $500 for his time to actually make one that works, and even then, aimbotting gets you banned in Planetside 2 very quick, and ESP only isn't fun in my opinion.

You can generate a new HWID by re-installing windows with new hardware, so just have a USB flash drive or two present when you're installing windows from Boot. Then find a program called HDDserialChanger to change the serial number / ID of your hard drive(s).

This along with the new HWID generated from a clean windows install, and your IP being changed, should be just as good as any HWID spoofer, as they both accomplish the same goal of having a different HWID than the one you were banned on. I know this method works because I have yet to be HWID banned, because after every ban I do a fresh install of Windows on its own partition, thus after a ban, I never cheat on the same HWID twice, or the same IP twice.

These preventative measures should keep you cheating for a very long time.