PDA

View Full Version : INS doesn't bring up menu

krzyhorse
10-18-2012, 12:07 AM
Ok well i was having issues basically all day and with your guy's loader after loading it and all that load bf3 and the hack didn't work no matter how many times i tried the game would load i would press ins and nothing ... and when i asked for a reimbursement of the 24hr hack i get nothing not even a response back.... like i plan on buying a month or 2..

could someone please get back to me as im not even allowed to post in the private section or in the forum chat section...

thank you

verbatim
10-18-2012, 12:19 AM
Can you be more specific about the issue that you're dealing with?

krzyhorse
10-18-2012, 12:40 AM
ok when i loaded the TM Cheat the loader would come up then i would sign in and then click bf3 then press load... it would load then i would join into a server and all that the loader would inject the hack then all that stuff say it was Successful and when i get into the game i press ins and NOTHING i repeated this over and over and over again and nothing would pop up.. yet the night before it worked 100%?? and i messaged TOM about this to get no reply back.... and my trial ran out LAST NIGHT ... my plan was buying 3 months tomorrow but yea

Tom M
10-18-2012, 12:45 AM
Seems like the hack was working fine for you: http://www.tmcheats.com/forums/f8/questions-6836/
If you are on a laptop you will have to press the FN key before pressing INS. If this doesnt work, deleting your settings file will restore the hack to its original state.

Anyway, we don't do refunds on trials. If you have a genuine problem your trial may be reset, but the problem has to be brought to light before your sub expires.

Good luck in your search for another hack!