PDA

View Full Version : Helloo

KaptenMax
09-24-2016, 11:53 AM
I've been here for two years, not always as a subscriber. But i've been here. It's sad to see the site so unactive.

I don't complain, beacuse when Tom have been here and worked on the cheats he have done a great job.

And does anyone know where Tom went? Or is he just leaving us behind and focusing on he's life? There is nothing wrong with that, i respect that alot. But he could atleast let us know whats going on, i'm not sure if he told anyone. Or if i'm just dumb and can't find if Tom posted.

I hope to get a answear that responds to my question.

I mean the site is still up, and this site is still a great site, but it's not as active as it was before and most of the cheats are outdated. And Tom where always fast when new games was released, but now when there comes new games Tom doesn't make cheat for them.
I mean, how many customers are there here right now? It should be atleast 20+

I hope that Tom will do a big come back.
I'm not really a fan of other cheats than this, well there probaly is better cheats, but Tom's stuff just looks better and feel better ingame.
And since i started to play games again i wanted to start to cheat again. And when i came on here, i saw that Tom haven't been very active. :3
I really hope that Tom will come back, and i think i'm not the only one that wants that.
As i said before, this site is a great site and the cheat is great aswell.
And if Tom will shutdown completly he could atleast let us know.
Or he might be in jail for drugs? Na i'm only joking, Tom is probaly only focusing on hes family etc, but someone should know something.

I don't want to see this site shutdown, i want it to be bigger and better.

:|