PDA

View Full Version : War Z Hack Detection Status

endle
10-20-2012, 05:32 AM
Hello,

Before purchasing the war z hack I'd like some more information regarding the detection of this hack. Feel free to be a little technical in your answer, because I have some experience in this area.

My main question is this: Will the ESP hacks always be 100% Undetected? Simply seeing where players are, where items are, etc. If that is just being client side is there any way they can ever detect this part of it?

I feel that feature would be the least likely to be detected, but I want to be completely sure as I do not want my account banned.

Tom M
10-20-2012, 06:29 AM
Nothing is 100% undetected, that being said Warz has an anticheat that takes screenshots of your screen then sends them to the server. We have an anti-screenshot system in place that prevents this from happening.

endle
10-20-2012, 06:37 AM
I am now conflicted... I purchased it assuming that I couldn't get banned for just using ESP but now it appears I can and that others have been banned already...

Austin Howell Broseh
10-20-2012, 07:11 AM
I am now conflicted... I purchased it assuming that I couldn't get banned for just using ESP but now it appears I can and that others have been banned already...

Yea bought the trial version of the hack wasn't impressed with it i'm waiting for another hack to come out from another website

Tom M
10-20-2012, 07:19 AM
The anti-screenshot protection was added today if you read the updates thread.

handiman
10-20-2012, 07:25 AM
I bought the hack today and its working great for me, thanks Tom!

endle if you are too scared to get banned, dont cheat! If warz devs want to detect us they will do it, its 100+ warz developers vs Tom, you do the math.

austin I hope you don't mean AJ lol, they released their dayz hack 2 months ago and it has 10-15 detections already (might be more I lost count) and do you actually think a site that hasnt even made a warz hack yet can compete with this hack? fuk no!

endle
10-20-2012, 07:52 AM
I am enjoying the hack, hopefully I don't get banned. I'm only going to use it when it's "safe" so please keep us updated. I am using it tonight/tomorrow because you've said you have a screenshot protection now.