View Full Version : The WarZ Hack - Yay or Nay?!

AutoKiller
10-23-2012, 06:33 PM
Hey guys what's up I'm new to the site and had a quick question only for those that actually have the WarZ Hack. Does the Hack work? I mean does it actually do all that is advertised? Because if it does then that is quite impressive and I want in. I thought of first trying out the 2-Day Trial to see for it myself but I thought I would get some opinions/feelings from users who are currently using the Hack before I even do that. From what I've read there have been no bans since the introduction of the 'ScreenShot Preventer' (forgot what it's actually called) which makes me feel better about the whole thing.

So like I said if a few peeps can 'chime-in' and give me their opinions/feelings about the Hack and how well it works or not the I would greatly appreciate it. I have a feeling I'll be jumping on the bandwagon here very shortly and will at that point give my specific opinions on how it's working. I appreciate the any responses on the matter and hopefully I'll be seeing you all soon in the forums! Peace-Out! :D

Tom M
10-23-2012, 06:52 PM
You can see videos in here: The Warz (http://www.tmcheats.com/forums/f120/)

We only advertise features that we have.

warbo201
10-23-2012, 07:07 PM
i can tell you the hacks are real, and are awesome!

22alec22
10-23-2012, 07:21 PM
I find the War Z hacks to be extremely high quality and I have had no issues with bans for any games when using cheats by TMCheats.com.

fox243
10-23-2012, 07:39 PM
Buy it worth every penny

Random_GD
10-23-2012, 08:34 PM
All the functions mentioned work,
Fast support and updates what more do you want ;)

hamannz
10-23-2012, 09:08 PM
Fast support, fast updates, safe hacks.
I NEVER GOT DETECTED! :)

AutoKiller
10-23-2012, 10:17 PM
Thanks guys! Thats exactly what I was looking for - some current users giving their opinions. Tom thanks for the video too! I appreciate it guys, I'll most definitely be checking it out TONGHT! ;)

Poheart
10-23-2012, 11:11 PM
Thanks guys! Thats exactly what I was looking for - some current users giving their opinions. Tom thanks for the video too! I appreciate it guys, I'll most definitely be checking it out TONGHT! ;)

Hope you can join us soon & enjoy your stay at TMCheats:)

AutoKiller
10-24-2012, 02:52 AM
Hope you can join us soon & enjoy your stay at TMCheats:)

Thank you kind sir! Game just got patched so we're waiting for the updated Hack. Other than that everything seems to be fine, no error messages after launching the streamer so i think i'll be good to go once we get updated. Thanks again! :cool:

hackerman9000
10-24-2012, 05:25 AM
any update for the new patch yet? i am about to use the 24hr trial but i want to wait until the hack is up and working

Thanks

f1rst
10-24-2012, 04:31 PM
any update for the new patch yet? i am about to use the 24hr trial but i want to wait until the hack is up and working

Thanks

any news ?

beniyork
10-24-2012, 10:52 PM
You can see the videos and reviews, i recommend this hack

Sammeh
10-27-2012, 12:51 AM
I recommend the hack, and you actually get to laugh when you use it.
I love getting in to a fight with other hackers, you notice directly when they're hacking (ESP) - They're avoiding you and looking at you even though you're not even visible! (:
But yeah, I recommend it and it's safe for now - And I would recommend that you get it before the weekend is done, they're having more loot for this weekend.

And as for the patch, the hack seems to work perfectly even though they patched WarZ. Some people claim it's not working but for the majority it does.

f1rst
10-27-2012, 11:38 AM
Gets the esp off in the citys? This were my problem... When i get into the big city, the esp boxes are not at the screen.

kaliffen
10-28-2012, 03:11 AM
the hack is amazing its does excatly what you see in the videos, playing solo is easy and a "safe" experience, with the esp on you know where everybody is and what weapon they have so you can choose your targets to get most out of your kills. However for me it took away the fun and completely ruined the "survivor" experience.

AutoKiller
10-28-2012, 04:39 AM
Gets the esp off in the citys? This were my problem... When i get into the big city, the esp boxes are not at the screen.

I've noticed the same thing but not very bad at all. It seems that it does it on small areas at times. When I notice that it goes away then I either keep on moving or turn my character one way and then another, it always comes back. Just keep on moving and it should come right back on, at least for me it does...