PDA

View Full Version : Realistic Review

barnythefrog
10-25-2012, 04:50 AM
The ESP hack is great for keeping you one step ahead of your opponents, providing details of their weapon currently equipped and keeps vision of your opponent from up to 500M away, regardless of whether walls are blocking them - skeletons and view points are also displayed so you can tell if they are aiming at you, and giving you a great target to aim for.
Only downside is most of the time, once you've killed an enemy, because of how the game works, the enemy will still appear "alive". This has caused me to needlessly blow whole rounds of ammo on already dead targets because I am reading them as alive.

The item scanner with the ESP is now currently limited to 50M, meaning, you have to be a close vicinity to your items to see what they are - still great but the distance isn't desirable.

Highlighting zombies with the ESP isn't great either, really clogs up your screen - I recommend turning it off.

Whilst the Aimbot "works", I'd recommend only using it in 1v1 situations where you have the advantage, i.e you have snuck up behind your target. I would also recommend taking off the headshot and aiming for the neck area. The Aimbots smart-switch is dysfunctional and will remain your cursor over a dead target, so do not use on more than one target. Even in 1v1 situations I disregard the Aimbot - too much work and risk than it's worth. You will also need to edit the aim-offset depending on how you play (first person view, third person left baring or right baring).
Also, turn Aimbot off in regards to zombies if you do use it - trust me.

Auto sprint is a god send and is just simply amazing, you will never be caught/outrun.

gamesh4rk
10-25-2012, 11:21 AM
Thank you for your review!