PDA

View Full Version : Where could I get a splinter cell conviction key?..

iToxicHD
10-25-2012, 09:44 PM
I know it doesn't really have to do with anything related to this site but I was just wondering does anyone know where I could get one for cheap? I've had to buy the game twice now after wiping my computer for the cd key and I wiped it again and need a new cd key but couldn't be bothered to by the game again (Also the game isn't bought from steam its disc)

Not sure if this is the right place to post this ether but It kind-of has something to do with buying so yeah >.<

Vag1naSlayer
10-25-2012, 10:15 PM
I know it doesn't really have to do with anything related to this site but I was just wondering does anyone know where I could get one for cheap? I've had to buy the game twice now after wiping my computer for the cd key and I wiped it again and need a new cd key but couldn't be bothered to by the game again (Also the game isn't bought from steam its disc)

Not sure if this is the right place to post this ether but It kind-of has something to do with buying so yeah >.<

You could always torrent the game. If you need one, just send me a PM.

iToxicHD
10-26-2012, 10:03 AM
You could always torrent the game. If you need one, just send me a PM.

Would I be able to play online with my friends? Like co-op etc?

String
10-26-2012, 10:13 AM
no you need an account to play with your friends unless the game has the option to play with friend through lan then you can use programs such as tunngle or hamachi.