PDA

View Full Version : Warz Hacks Question

LilRin
10-26-2012, 03:19 AM
Are this the hacks included if you buy the subscription?
Aimbot
AntiCheat Secure!
Instant Reload
No Recoil
No Spread
Player ESP
Screenshot Blocker
Skeleton ESP
Unlimited Sprint
Zombie ESP

Will they be updated?

Will I get banned If I used this hacks? How likely will I get banned? The only hacks I would use is "Player ESP" "No Recoil" "No Spread" and some items esp if the subscription has some.

What does the AntiCheat Secure! and Screenshot Blocker do?

Tom M
10-26-2012, 03:51 AM
We have a lot more features than that: http://www.tmcheats.com/forums/f97/tm-warz-cheats-6842/

All our hacks are constantly updated and we only advertise stuff that actually works. You can also check the cheat status on the "Cheat Status" page.

The anticheat secure makes sure you wont get banned, screenshot blocker blocks screenshots when the warz admins try to take them of your screen.

LilRin
10-26-2012, 04:01 AM
I won't get banned right if I use VIP hacks?

Tom M
10-26-2012, 04:59 AM
Getting banned is a risk that comes with cheating, I would recommend staying away if you cant handle a ban.

We do our best to stay ahead of anticheats, but nothing is 100% secure.

Vincent991
10-29-2012, 05:49 AM
Hi there, I have a question regarding the aimbot.
I'm still very confused on how the aimbot works in warz, and I have a few question about it..
1) Does the aimbot for zombies only or players & zombies ?
2) Whenever I tried to used the aimbot on a player it moved away from them and have a this symbol [X], in the middle of the screen. what does it mean?
Thanks

Tom M
10-29-2012, 05:57 AM
Hi there, I have a question regarding the aimbot.
I'm still very confused on how the aimbot works in warz, and I have a few question about it..
1) Does the aimbot for zombies only or players & zombies ?
2) Whenever I tried to used the aimbot on a player it moved away from them and have a this symbol [X], in the middle of the screen. what does it mean?
Thanks

Please post in the private Warz section, this is only for pre sale questions.