PDA

View Full Version : Review

22alec22
10-31-2012, 03:35 AM
I would like to start off by saying that this is well worth the purchase, and I have found it to be very useful. Compared to previous purchases from other sites I have been very pleased. Every site has bugs in their hacks, including TMCheats, but with TM I know i can count on Tom to be actively working on fixing them. Bug fixes and updates are released very often, sometimes even daily. The GUI for the cheats is well made and user friendly, allowing for easy navigation through the menus and quick setup. The ESP is highly detailed and really useful. The only issue right now is the aimbot, which i know Tom is currently working on perfecting. There is actually an Instant Hit hack now, which is fantastic. It allows the user to hit pretty much any target no matter how far away they are with ease and instant impact.

fox243
10-31-2012, 04:48 PM
if i don't say so my self very well written every thing here is so true much respect for tom for his dedication to all of his hacks. amazing that he keeps them all running as good as he does and stays on top of them