PDA

View Full Version : Admin's or Owner Read Please, Refund for non-authorized sub.

Jack H Southworth
10-31-2012, 07:11 PM
Ive messaged you through Contact Us twice as well as filed a dispute through paypal, I was charged for a 30 Day WarZ sub of which I did not authorize.
Your co-operation would be lovely.

pwned
10-31-2012, 07:29 PM
Hey,

when smb used your account to buy a sub, he still has to know your paypal login. So the person has stolen your paypal account and that's not really our fault.
But try to send a PM to Tom in which you describe your issue.

Regards,
pwned

verbatim
10-31-2012, 10:36 PM
Ive messaged you through Contact Us twice as well as filed a dispute through paypal, I was charged for a 30 Day WarZ sub of which I did not authorize.
Your co-operation would be lovely.

You probably have signed up for a recurring subscription (with a '*'). What you just have to do is to go to your paypal account and remove this recurring transaction. This is not something that we can do as we don't have access to your paypal account.

Jack H Southworth
10-31-2012, 11:08 PM
You probably have signed up for a recurring subscription (with a '*'). What you just have to do is to go to your paypal account and remove this recurring transaction. This is not something that we can do as we don't have access to your paypal account.

It was active for no more then an hour when i realised my money had been spent, I canceled it but the payment had already got through is there anything that can be done about a refund though.

verbatim
10-31-2012, 11:59 PM
It was active for no more then an hour when i realised my money had been spent, I canceled it but the payment had already got through is there anything that can be done about a refund though.

Talk to Tom M by PM.

Jack H Southworth
11-01-2012, 03:07 AM
Talk to Tom M by PM.
Alright, I've PMed him. (second time)

Jack H Southworth
11-04-2012, 09:51 PM
Talk to Tom M by PM.

Never got an answer from him.
Soooo?

y0gurt
11-05-2012, 12:18 AM