PDA

View Full Version : DayZ Review

KRey
11-01-2012, 05:05 AM
After having searched several sites and using numerous hacks, I think it's only fair to contribute to the review section with my recent experiences.

Reliability-10/10
Ease of Use- 10/10
Detection- 10/10
Installation- 8/10
Forum Setup-9/10

Overall Rating-9

This hack obliterates its competition with its near flawless system. It is completely reliable and always available for use. Not once has it been down since I started, comparing to recent sites who I couldn't say the same. The basic script itself is so easy to use, you simply press one button and BAM-it's all there. The features it comes with are extremely handy and useful. Not enough? Well adding other scripts to the basic is extremely easy as well. Step by step instructions are placed on this website for you to install the basic and add custom scripts. It does require you to do a little setup, but it take no more than five minutes. Simple. Did I mention no more buying keys every few days? The coders put a lot of dedication into these scripts it seems, they are up to date and remain undetected. I've not had that luck with other hacks. Everything on the forums are fairly easy to find, and stickied topics makes it that much easier to find important information. Costs are also very reasonable, if not almost considered a steal! I'm very impressed with the setup here at tmcheats and do not plan on using any other "advantages". I definitely recommend this for other DayZ players!

Womack
12-06-2012, 02:21 PM
you stole the words out of my mouth great review